A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.

A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.

The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What does two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly."

The interviewer then calls in the accountant : "What does two plus two equal?" The accountant says "On average, four -- give or take 10 percent."

Then the interviewer calls in the economist: "What does two plus two equal?" The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and asks "What do you want it to equal?"

That clearly says about everything we have lately in our economics which is seriously bad as hell. Too many people just make things to meet ends of some corporation meet. I will write down whole this anecdot for next steps from our side and that's it;)

Somewhat agree with the last poster, that anecdote actually have a lot of common sense in it and created purely cause of that matter anyway. Are you with me here ? I have seen many firms with "black" accounting and it haven't matter in the past really.

So many people are abuse that system in way you would never even knew or assume it's done on a very very bad level alltogether and can be used to curate some so called "black accounting" meaning fake one and used to evade taxes anyway. Is it possible here?

mastermind007

It has always been possible Shanrad
It will always remain possible Shanrad

I wouldn't deal with black accounting, it may hurt you in the long run, why create problems for yourself if you can really avoid it, can you please message me about that? I do want to see some other opinions, let's keep it all live for now.