A lady's intuition and predicting explosive moves

Not just women, men can be intuitive too. It works flawlessly for people who have had their kundalini awakening (ppl call it charisma). They get visions, hear voices or just know something is gonna happen. It has much to do with all the chakras open & activated which opens the link between their gut - pineal gland & the consciousness that connects everything. How do you think people get ‘new ideas, inventions etc’?

mohan.sic

Thanks for your views. I don't agree with your views and would like to retain my views for now. But it is still good to see an opposite perspective.

BTW, could you give a reason for your views?
Why would you agree to what I said ? :) See no one is exception. We all owe it to market and you cant help it my friend.
What I said will make sense to you after some time.

I have some more thoughts on this. But only relevant for intra-day:
  1. During the day, trade opportunities with good R:R arise routinely. Let us call these "high expectancy zones (HEZ)" for now
  2. These are "unidirectional". Meaning most seasoned day-traders will bet in one direction on such opportunities
  3. So who will bet against these seasoned traders? Inexperienced traders mainly
  4. Assumption: Intra day traders mainly dictate the big intra-day stock movements (most of the times)
  5. So, such HEZs lead to explosive moves. Below is an example
Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 12.50.18 PM.png

Blue arrow is such a HEZ. Why? Coz expectancy (pWin as well as R:R) is MUCH better here. Why? Coz LTL breach suggested a likely breach of HL, which would happen below red line. So, one could bet on up move with a very low SL at blue arrow! (R:R of 1:5).

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rajsumi121 Trading Psychology 57
A Equities 0