A gambler still struggling to earn (Hara Hua Juari)

Ram Ram Ji Friends I am an old trader and forum member, Hope many still remember me trying to start my lost journey again. So far my journey was wonderful earned a lot and lost a lot ( only due to gambling in options) There are many friends who guide me teach scold me but all due to my mistakes I am down 40% so far in this year will post my trades % capital invested and views here. There are max chance of me going wrong so please do not follow my trades but you have all right to scold me for my foolishness in those trades. I had invested 3,10,000Rs. on First January and on today it is 2,14,000Rs. No option trade I have in hand and 80% invested all in stocks will post about them in next post. Thank you very much in advance Bhali karenge Ram.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Namaste Tanejaji
I am on a similar path as yours . One question brother. On what basis are you taking the trades ? Is there any logical structure around it ?

Om Shanti

This is why it is said that gambling is not right. Not only you but many people have lost a lot of money. Instead, invest in something more fair and reliable like stocks or mutual funds. They are far more safe than gambling.