A bit of humor

vince

Here's a bit of humor to lighten your day.

Stockbroker: What is a million years like to you?
God: Like one second.
Stockbroker: What is a million dollars like to you?
God: Like one penny.
Stockbroker: Can I have a penny?
God: Just a second ...

I hear that you drop some money in Wall Street. Were you a bull or a bear? Neither, just a plain stupid simple mule.

vince said:

I hear that you drop some money in Wall Street. Were you a bull or a bear? Neither, just a plain stupid simple mule.
:D :D

vince said:

:D :D :D

vince

Here's another one to brighten your day,

Three traders and three investors were going for a trip by train. Before the journey, the investors bought 3 tickets but the market makers only bought one. The investors were glad that the stupid traders were going to pay a fine. However, when the conductor was approaching their compartment, all three market makers went to the toilet. The conductor, noticing that somebody was in the toilet, knocked on the door. In reply he saw a hand with one ticket. He checked it and the traders saved 2/3 of the ticket price. The next day, the investors decided to use the same strategy- they bought only one ticket. The traders did not buy any tickets at all! When the investors saw the conductor, they went straight for the toilet, and when they heard the knocking they handed in their one ticket. They did not get it back. The traders took it and went to the other toilet!