A Bird's eye view to a Bull's eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnsn2345

When you buy bread to eat, is it a trading activity (ofcourse for the Retailer it is, he is buying it for Rs. 20 and selling at Rs. 25) but for you, is it a trading activity. We will know it a little later. Read on.

When you buy stock for Rs. 25 and sell it at Rs. 50, you call it trading. Right. So what have you effectively done, you have made a profit of Rs. 25, so you call it trading. What is Rs. 25 worth, it is nothing but your cost of daily bread.

So when you buy bread for Rs. 25, you are losing the entire Rs. 25 in that trade, since now after you eat it, there is neither the bread nor Rs. 25, so you have lost entire money in that one trade. Buying your daily bread is still a trading activity, infact a loss making trade !! Like wise, there are numerous daily activities relating to life, your family, medical cost, education cost, social responsibilities etc etc etc which are ‘loss making trades’ and where you lose entire money on those trades. And these will always remain your loss making trades, you can do very little to cut losses.

So if you consider Life’s portfolio we have one ‘asset class’ which will give a negative return (on cash invested)….hence the need to manage other ‘assets’ which should give positive returns large enough to give total ‘Life portfolio’ a positive return.

Ok now coming to the above example, if you are daily able to make Rs. 25 from trading stock, you then start trading more and aim to earn Rs. 50, why, so that you can arrange bread for FUTURE. Assume you are able to arrange your bread for the next 50 years through trading stocks and have made that much money, then what…you aim higher comforts of life..and it continues, you keep on achieving and then move to the next level. So you are doing nothing but going up gradually and meeting your basic needs and then your wants, then luxury and so on…

What if you are not able to earn Rs. 25 on a particular day from stock trading, you will sleep hungry, what if the same thing happens the next day, the next day, you will starve to death. Which you do not want. So you save some money anticipating that some day you will not make Rs. 25 a day. What happens if you lose Rs. 25 in stock trading in a day, so you save even more money so you can still eat even if you have lost Rs. 25 a day.

Ok, now enough of this boring precursor, let me come to something more exciting (because ‘traders’ always want something new and exciting) …..

...you know I am the best trader in the world and believe me I literally have the best and success ratio of 99% and I can bet you on that…Ok. I have a proposal for you, just tell me if how do you find it ....

tnsn2345

..You know I am the best trader in the world and believe me I literally have the best and success ratio of 99% and I can bet you on thatOk. I have a proposal for you, just tell me if how do you find it, ....

- I will give you 100 trading calls, my each call will double your investment and that is for sure.
- I have greatest success ratio in the world of 99% that means that out of my 100 calls, 99 calls will hit bulls eye.
- And for that 1% unsuccessful call, you may at worst lose your investment you made on that one call.

So how does it soundis it jaw dropping, would you like to hire my service??

anuragmunjal

..You know I am the best trader in the world and believe me I literally have the best and success ratio of 99% and I can bet you on thatOk. I have a proposal for you, just tell me if how do you find it, ....

- I will give you 100 trading calls, my each call will double your investment and that is for sure.
- I have greatest success ratio in the world of 99% that means that out of my 100 calls, 99 calls will hit bulls eye.
- And for that 1% unsuccessful call, you may at worst lose your investment you made on that one call.

hi Tnsn

of course.......I would like to hire ur services given the above mentioned case sceanario or not.....waiting fr what comes next.....

tnsn2345

This is a great service I would say, if I was offered one by someone. And i would not mind paying handsome fee in exchange.

Infact I was offered this service, not once but quite often, and you know the result, how many times I multiplied my investment, difficult to guess, but it isn't, Aryabhat discovered zero for the first time and I joined him by discovering it again. Yes Zero a big..big zero. Ask me how ???

Because it didn't matter how many right calls I got, as long as I kept on investing my investment and returns made on that investment in my subsequent trades, I was running a risk of meeting that one wrong call (1% failure call) which was good enough to wipe all my profits and investment too. So it really did not matter when I got that wrong call, whether it was the 1st, 50th or the 100th, the end was same, I lost my capital. It is that simple. And invariably believe me, you will get that wrong call somewhere between 90th to 100th call, till that time you are on cloud nine, hoping and dreaming the Merc, BMW, foreign trips and et al.

So where did I go wrong, that service was just fabulous with an awesome success rate blah... blah....

tnsn2345

Ok, here on will be more to the subject and will proceed further with assumption that readers here are fairly experienced traders (consistently successful or even otherwise).

I will list out broad topic that I intend to present here and will try if I can proceed in chronological order, with involvement and discussions from all my friends and friends to be.

So that much today from me...more later tomorrow morning, when you guys are busy trading and me relaxing at home.

Regards,

AW10

Great start Tnsn. I was almost writing the chq to buy your service (like anurag..) but after reading next post.. I have kept it back and waiting for more new thoughts/ideas/examples coming from you..

Looking forward for more..

Happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.