A big thank you to all of you traders here.

akhill

Lemme tell u that i joined this community in april and started my intraday trading too.

I used to take full margin and trade intraday stocks.. first it gave me good profits and then it drove me into big losses (capital of 10,000 only though).

After those losses i stopped posting my trades here in trading dairy and simply started following others' threads and old threads too, which gave me a lot of knowledge.. so after a break of 2 weeks i started trading again and was making profits (1000 or 2000 a day on 50,000 capital)
\
My TA also has been improved a lot, but one small mistake is that i held on to a losing position soo long that i ended up exhausting all my profit (40,000 and part of my capital 10,000) and i was left with 37000 on friday... i was tired again because all my profits from one month exhausted in a couple of days.. then the weekend i went through ravi bhai, soft trader threads, where i saw that they were in similar situatin earlier and psychologically moulded my self to quit losing positions asap.

Here i should mention that i am a very ardent follower of Healthraj's thread through which i learnt about ADX, and from ravi's thread about RENKO charts and i made a system for myself based on MACD, CCI and RENKO chart patterns.

I tried to test my system intraday with the capital left (37000) monday i was flat, just a 1000 rupees profit and then i tweaked it a little bit and was able to achieve huge profits that my capital is now a total of 92,100 in 3 days.. u cant believe it, but its true. I am not going to convince you to believe it.

Actually i was lucky for two very volatile days which gave me scope for finding the uptrends and downtrends but still, a little credit should to the way i traded in this week, i know i hav to work hard and initial profits might tempt us. But, thanks to ravi bhai and soft trader's threads and Smart Trade and Savant Garge's guidance to those two, i am now in a confidential position that i can do this big. I took out all the money today and paid an installment of my education loan.. i am very very happy..

going to study how to find trending zones in intraday and short term and make a strategy again with clear entry and exit points for 3 or 4 days and will start again with a capital of 50,000 and test my system. Having a perfect stop loss is the reason which makes me confident actually.. i have to thank ravi, soft trader, healthraj, smart trade and savant for this and i do. You guys motivated me and guided me, which is a bigger help. thank you guys.

jai ho traderji.. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

GTji

Lemme tell u that i joined this community in april and started my intraday trading too.

I used to take full margin and trade intraday stocks.. first it gave me good profits and then it drove me into big losses (capital of 10,000 only though).

After those losses i stopped posting my trades here in trading dairy and simply started following others' threads and old threads too, which gave me a lot of knowledge.. so after a break of 2 weeks i started trading again and was making profits (1000 or 2000 a day on 50,000 capital)
\
My TA also has been improved a lot, but one small mistake is that i held on to a losing position soo long that i ended up exhausting all my profit (40,000 and part of my capital 10,000) and i was left with 37000 on friday... i was tired again because all my profits from one month exhausted in a couple of days.. then the weekend i went through ravi bhai, soft trader threads, where i saw that they were in similar situatin earlier and psychologically moulded my self to quit losing positions asap.

Here i should mention that i am a very ardent follower of Healthraj's thread through which i learnt about ADX, and from ravi's thread about RENKO charts and i made a system for myself based on MACD, CCI and RENKO chart patterns.

I tried to test my system intraday with the capital left (37000) monday i was flat, just a 1000 rupees profit and then i tweaked it a little bit and was able to achieve huge profits that my capital is now a total of 92,100 in 3 days.. u cant believe it, but its true. I am not going to convince you to believe it.

Actually i was lucky for two very volatile days which gave me scope for finding the uptrends and downtrends but still, a little credit should to the way i traded in this week, i know i hav to work hard and initial profits might tempt us. But, thanks to ravi bhai and soft trader's threads and Smart Trade and Savant Garge's guidance to those two, i am now in a confidential position that i can do this big. I took out all the money today and paid an installment of my education loan.. i am very very happy..

going to study how to find trending zones in intraday and short term and make a strategy again with clear entry and exit points for 3 or 4 days and will start again with a capital of 50,000 and test my system. Having a perfect stop loss is the reason which makes me confident actually.. i have to thank ravi, soft trader, healthraj, smart trade and savant for this and i do. You guys motivated me and guided me, which is a bigger help. thank you guys.

jai ho traderji.. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
This is nothing new. A lot of times new traders make money in the beginning for a few months, only to lose all the capital and more a little afterwards. But don't be discouraged, it may not happen to you. Just be careful that's all.

akhill

This is nothing new. A lot of times new traders make money in the beginning for a few months, only to lose all the capital and more a little afterwards. But don't be discouraged, it may not happen to you. Just be careful that's all.
it already happened to me bro. lost somewhere around 1.5 lac in may and june.. started learning and trading with options from june contracts.. though lost some amount in june, that made my foundation.. july was pretty good and this last week was particularly better .. hav to work hard on this because i am taking a bit bigger risks .. but i am working on formulating a good exit strategy, so that i get rid of losing positions at the right time and also get out of profitable positiosn at the right time.

akhill

Please post your techniques and diary.
sure i will do it when i resume trading again. the problem is that i follow zerodha charts (NEST plus) I have an amibroker, but power cut is more frequent (1.5 hrs morning and afternoon) and when i connect usb drive, i hav to take care of data transfer amount also, so i will not use amibroker and any other websites also, but only follow zerodha terminal. is there anyway i can take screenshots of Nest Plus day charts ?