A big hello from a novice

Priti

Hi this is priti here, am new to trading and request you all to help me get into trading at ease. I request you all to provide web addresses for learners. thank you all.

Welcome Priti ... if you give some info about yr background , maybe you will get some useful responses

For instance :
- Do you want to be a short / medium / long term investor , or is it day trading that interests you ( Medium would mean say one or two years)
- How fluent are you with the basics of stock investing . e.g can u read a balance sheet / can you interpret basic trends in stock/index charts
- Have you opened a DMat acct ? or a web trading acct ? Do you have a stock broker relationship

All the best anyway ( But take care the markets are gonna be very volatile in the near term, if recent weeks' scenario persists)
AGILENT:cool: :cool:

Agilent said:
Welcome Priti ... if you give some info about yr background , maybe you will get some useful responses

For instance :
- Do you want to be a short / medium / long term investor , or is it day trading that interests you ( Medium would mean say one or two years)
- How fluent are you with the basics of stock investing . e.g can u read a balance sheet / can you interpret basic trends in stock/index charts
- Have you opened a DMat acct ? or a web trading acct ? Do you have a stock broker relationship

All the best anyway ( But take care the markets are gonna be very volatile in the near term, if recent weeks' scenario persists)
AGILENT:cool: :cool:
Thank you for your reply. Am interested in Day trading. I 've applied for DMAT acct. Yep i can read a balance sheet. I don't have a stock broker relationship.

Priti said:
Hi this is priti here, am new to trading and request you all to help me get into trading at ease. I request you all to provide web addresses for learners. thank you all.
START WITH SWING TRAING .KEEP POSITIONS FOR FEW DAYS TO FEW WEEK AND AS THE TIME PASSES YOU WILL KNOW THE PROS AND CONS OF THE TRDE.U WILL BE ABEL TO DO DAY TRADE I URGE YOU DONT TO START DAY TRADING FROM START .
START WITH LONGER TERM AND THEN REDUCE YOUR HORIZION.

hello every body, i am a new member, trading in intra day equity , future and options for about a year. the trading fraternity and investors find this forum as a platform for exchange of their trading capabilities,ideasand wisdom.here we, the new mwmbers may ask few quiries which may sound very basic to elders, which may pave the way for our successful way of trading or investing-a big hello to all

Hello Guys,
Priti Sorry for using your thread. But I was not getting any reply to mine ie. mutual fund novice. I too am new to trading and need guidance from the experts. I have invested in mutual fund as I was told that it s the safest. I have got the statement. What happens next? Do I get dividend on my investment? Will this be credited to my account which I have provided details?

VIKAS 21

Welcome priti

If U are new to share trading i will advice you to first go through the basics.

1. GIve ur first prefence to learn about risk & money management.

2. Learn how to read the charts

3. study about candlestic patterns

4. In initial stage of trading confine urself only to swing/positional trading....

any more query is most welcome..