A Beginner's way to trade options.

jamit_05

A Beginner's way to trade options

Hello Miniflow Friends,

This thread will be a Q&A thread, where we will be asking questions to ST sir regarding options ONLY.

We hope, that in due time we will be able understand the workings of options and trade them as successfully as Saint sir and ST sir have taught us to trade miniflow.

Vineet, LVG, Harsh, Kapil, Rakesh your guidance and participation is much required here.

Amit.

Last edited:
Re: SMART_Trade's way to trade options.

Hello Miniflow Friends,

This thread will be a Q&A thread, where we will be asking questions to ST sir regarding options ONLY.

We hope, that in due time we will be able understand the workings of options and trade them as successfully as Saint sir and ST sir have taught us to trade miniflow.

Vineet, LVG, Harsh, Kapil, Rakesh your guidance and participation is much required here.

Amit.
Amit, thank u very much for starting this thread on options.:clapping::clapping:
best wishes
Hemant

Last edited:

dhinakar113

Re: SMART_Trade's way to trade options.

Thanks Amit for starting this thread. Sure, we will learn and benefit from our seniors. Wish all the Best.

aijaz159

Hi Saint Sir
Hello to all frends, Im Ajaz from Kuwait new to this thread, I have been
searching to learn options, now im in the right place to learn.
Pls advise, trading in options is risky, does it require more amount, what we will be learning here so that I can prepare myself.
thanks to all in advance.

Ajaz.

jitu123

Good job Amit for starting this thread...Thanks to Saint, ST & other active members for their helping hands for the noble cause of Learning....

praveen taneja

wow nice going hope We must get much here to learn Best of luck God bless us all

hitesh05

Thanks Amit fr this thread which is missing in this great forum, and thanks to ST sir fr giving his valuable time to teach us options trading.

Regards

Any questions on options ? Would try to answer to the best of my ability.

Do we all know the option basics ?

Smart_trade