A beginner, wanted to know some stuff.

hey... don't fool yourself around, the lady won't give a single penny if you Deposite the amount told by that lady she will send emails showing your daily profit and when you ask her for withdrawal she will say pay x amount of money to withdrawal and the game will go on, and you wont get any money, It was happened to me so please my friend don't risk your money overseas when you can trade on our Indian stock market and if you a beginner then i know a platform where you can trade on Indian stock market without actually risking your money, It's supercool like pubg you will compete in a room of 10 random traders and can cash awards daily...
Be smart Be safe...

Hey there. So I have not even a iota of knowledge about trading.
A lady on insta told me that if I buy $300 worth of bitcoins and set up a trade account.Then she'll have my trade account linked to her trading software without me giving her my password. And she'll make me $2000 per week off those $300. Could she be legit ??
Appreciate your help.
It does not look convincing at all. Please check before jumping into anything like this.

Increasing awareness and knowledge will be the only way to keep yourself safe from such fraudsters. You can report such things to the concerned authority.