99% accurate software only available in India

4candles

If everyone went to BUY and there were no sellers, Price would stay put. It is true that demand from Buyer increases the Price but the increase is actually done by the Seller, not the Buyer. No regular buyer will increase the Buy Price. No Seller. Price will freeze. All Buy Orders will wait until a seller comes.

Hi Master:console:Mind!!!

You missed reading the following line or you must have over looked!

Hey… Hey… Hey!! Now wait a minute. If, when the prices were hitting the ceiling who sold and when the prices were hitting the floor who brought. Who made any money here!!!

[COLOR said:
="Blue"]No regular buyer will increase the Buy Price. No Seller. Price will freeze. All Buy Orders will wait until a seller comes.[/COLOR]
Prices increase or decrease because there is Equal Disagreement on Value and an Agreement on Price and hence there is a buyer/seller and a seller/buyer
If all parties have a equal agreement on value then prices continue going up/down until such time that one of the party disagrees with value but agrees on price.

Prices freeze because there is ceiling (a cooling period), if there were no ceiling then one should not be surprised even if they go up by multiple % (even 100/s % ) because the seller is trying to sell at a best possible price.

=============================================

From where did you gather that heaven is perfect. Read any Vedic era book and it will tell you about all the problems that Indr faced on daily basis.
Heaven.
Again, you missed reading the following line or you must have overlooked!!

Even God and his creations are not perfect.
(Indra is considered a demi-God by the way)

….and as for --" Had they been everything would have been a heaven

Heaven (as in Oxford Dictanory)
Noun
1. (often Heaven) a place regarded in various religions as the abode of God or the gods and of the good after death, often depicted as being above the sky.
2. (the heavens) literary the sky.
3. a place or state of supreme bliss.
4. (also heavens) used in exclamations as a substitute for 'God': heaven knows!

==============================================

Thats good. Perfection is boring!!!
Agreed Perfection is boring. Very True.

"Jack of all trades, master of none,
Certainly better than a master of one"
-Old English Saying.

But.....

In the financial markets changing your trading system/rules very often,without giving considerable time, is synonymous to disaster.

Again in financial market there is no such thing as Perfection there is only improvisation. And improvisation is the beginning for perfection. (Now don’t tell me that you never improvise your trading methods/system because it is boring). As the markets evolve, so must we. Not change.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once,
but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times."

--Bruce Lee

================================

Finally:

Originally Posted by ford7k
May I ask a simple question?

Has anybody used this most accurate software? how was the experience/

share it on the forum.

Finally:
What was the purpose of this thread – to share user experience.

Well… I made a mistake.
I made the mistake of sharing my opinion here.

I am Sorry, I overlooked.

K

:fatigue:

Last edited:

mastermind007

..... because the seller is trying to sell at a best possible price.
This was preety much what I was trying to say and what is it that you are consoling me for?.

In most transactions, only a seller will attempt to increase the price. Buyer won't. Too many buyers and Seller are in advantage. Too many sellers and Buyers are in advantage.

But if everyone decided to "Buy" only relying on some phantom system, markets would come to a stand-still.

BTW, I am very very glad that you knew difference between Demigod and God. I did not know of it until I attended ISKCON centres.

Last edited:

mastermind007

Code:
for ( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
    curBar = ( BarCount - 1 ) - i;
    if ( aLLVBars[curBar] < aHHVBars[curBar] )
    {
I find the above mentioned code-snippet in many of the freely available AFLs.

As far as I can tell, this code more or less flips the access direction so instead of going from left to right, you are approaching candles from Right to Left.

With this approach, you can already visualize a picture perfect AFL system that will get every single buy and sell signals correctly. Your screen shots/images will be too good to be true.

Only thing then one has to do is to open up a jazzy website or blog, sell the AFL to all those who'd fall for it, but one would be a fool if he actually attempted to trade on it in actual market. He will still be making money but not by trading but by selling a software system. Even if only one person buys per day, he will make one lakhs a month (assuming price of 5k)

I think our 99.9% seller would be doing this.

4candles

This was preety much what I was trying to say and what is it that you are consoling me for?.
BTW, I am very very glad that you knew difference between Demigod and God. I did not know of it until I attended ISKCON centres.
Hi Mastermind007,

I am/was not consoling you. My intention was not that.

Yesterday before my post I saw somewhere you used the same style in your signature.
Excuse me if I am wrong. In that case I must have mistaken.

I am very glad that you believe in God. Good to know.
Here is a link that hopefully you, and rest of our friends here, may like:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/84735716@N06/sets/72157631233037748/

Based on your previous response I have a few questions for which I would appreciate clarification. Would you mind if I ask?

.....And ford7k excuse me if this is going off track from the post that you started.

Regards
K

mastermind007

Hi Mastermind007,

Based on your previous response I have a few questions for which I would appreciate clarification. Would you mind if I ask?

Regards
K
If you think it is a general purpose question, ask it here. If it is bit personal types, PM it to me

4candles

This was preety much what I was trying to say.....

In most transactions, only a seller will attempt to increase the price. Buyer won't. Too many buyers and Seller are in advantage. Too many sellers and Buyers are in advantage.

Mastermind007

Could you explain

Seller
- what would a seller do when the prices break important Support levels? Would he attempt to increase the price or sell below the support which has now become a resistance and place a SL Buy few ticks above.
-What would a seller do when price is around important Resistance levels? Would he attempt to increase the price by placing a sell above the resistance levels? Or sell around resistance an place a SL Buy few ticks above.

Buyer
-Vis-à-vis what would a buyer do?

When the market is rising or falling:

SELLER:
Is it not true that A seller sells for the following reasons:
1. To book profits (because he/she doubts the price may not rise any further).
2. Short sell – to buy lower and make a profit.
3. Adding more to his Short position. (And most often a short seller averages prices by adding to his loosing position).
And in all 3 scenarios he thinks/wishes, sooner or later, the prices would fall. Because, his indicators (technical or fundamental or both) say so or he speculates so.
Considering these points how is the seller in advantage if price continue to rise. And so, why would he sell if there were more buyers who are dominating the current situation.

BUYER:
Is it not true that a buyer buys for the following reasons:
1. Because his indicators indicate that the price would rise.
2. Book profit in case of short –expecting the price may not fall further.
3.Adding more to his Long position. (And, again, most often a buyer averages prices by adding to his loosing position).
Considering these points how is the buyer in advantage If prices continue to fall.
And so, why would he buy if there were more sellers who are dominating the current situation.

If, when, there is a seller who is increasing the tick/offer price there is also a seller who is selling at the market/bid. Alternately, If there is a buyer who is decreasing the tick/bid price there is also a buyer who buys at the market/offer price. And in both cases they don’t want to miss the action.
So how is it that only the seller is increasing the price in an up market or a buyer is bringing down the price in a down market.

I would appreciate if you could clarify these doubts.

Thanks

K

I believe the market has its own brain and all the participants are its thoughts who guide and show direction. Most of the time confused and part of the time determined, but do not know when.
Hell, it has its own psychology.

--K.K

mastermind007

KK

Very very good questions. You've forced me to think hard. Thank you for that.

Mastermind007

When the market is rising or falling:

SELLER:
Is it not true that A seller sells for the following reasons:
1. To book profits (because he/she doubts the price may not rise any further).
2. Short sell – to buy lower and make a profit.
3. Adding more to his Short position. (And most often a short seller averages prices by adding to his loosing position).
And in all 3 scenarios he thinks/wishes, sooner or later, the prices would fall. Because, his indicators (technical or fundamental or both) say so or he speculates so.
Considering these points how is the seller in advantage if price continue to rise. And so, why would he sell if there were more buyers who are dominating the current situation.

BUYER:
Is it not true that a buyer buys for the following reasons:
1. Because his indicators indicate that the price would rise.
2. Book profit in case of short –expecting the price may not fall further.
3.Adding more to his Long position. (And, again, most often a buyer averages prices by adding to his loosing position).
Considering these points how is the buyer in advantage If prices continue to fall.
And so, why would he buy if there were more sellers who are dominating the current situation.
1. Not everyone who sells at profit assumes that price would not rise any further. I personally have exited in-profit positions so many times because I am rarely evaluating profit-per-trade per se. Over time, I've learnt and pieced together a system that helps me predefine targets and stop losses before a trade is taken. If price takes out the last target, I exit without hesitation. Here me obeying my own preset rules takes more precedence over the profit amount. Profit or Loss is only totaled at end of session.

One very important self-observation. If I ever look at a trade sheet that I used 2 days ago, all amounts and numbers look random to me but I never feel that way when I look at the sheet I am going to use today. Current sheet always makes perfect sense.

Just What am I trying to convey by this? That my exit criteria is not the actual profit number (or the percent) but the value of the trade that I derive at that point in time. If by exiting now, I am assured 80% profits versus potential of 120% by 3:29PM.

Over time, profit from a single trade loses importance in face of overall profit and time-value/risk for the remainder of profit also factors in.

2. You are right about one aspect of Short-selling but missing the very fine line that differentiates Buying from Selling. Before I execute a short sell, I'd also be speculating that prices will drop. Your assertion that "as a short-seller, I'd want prices to go down" sounds correct at first glance.

But, look at the scenario again and slice the sequence of events. Immediately after I've executed a short-sell, I am no longer a Seller. It would be waste of time to think like a seller and expect prices to go up. That aspect of my trade is over. I am now a buyer as a buyer I have to cover my open shorts sooner (rather than later). So, it is the buyer (within me; within you; .... ) that wants the prices to go down, not the seller.

3. Do you think scenario 3 is ever done by persons who understand how market functions? First short-sell can be a mistake (misread the trend,
buggy software, staring TV, whatever). Idea of adding position to loss making short is clear evidence that you are playing against the trend. While it can be a profitable strategy, that strategy is not for everyone. With each position add, you increase your stress.

If, when, there is a seller who is increasing the tick/offer price there is also a seller who is selling at the market/bid. Alternately, If there is a buyer who is decreasing the tick/bid price there is also a buyer who buys at the market/offer price. And in both cases they don’t want to miss the action.
So how is it that only the seller is increasing the price in an up market or a buyer is bringing down the price in a down market.
Seller who is selling at the Bid price is relinquishing his right as seller and allowing buyer to define the price of the trade. Seller who is holding onto a higher ASK price is not reading the market correctly and allowing other competitive sellers to gain buyers while he waits. In short, he is allowing buyer to gain control. I will not say that both are not sellers, both do have something they want to sell. In every completed trade, one has to think both as a buyer and as a seller and also understand where majorities are. Sometimes it is great to be with the herd. Sometimes, it is great to be standing on your own terms.

As for the buyer's emotion, you've answered it yourself. "He wants to be part of action" and so he agrees to the price decided by the seller and relinquishes his rights to negotiate.

Last edited:

4candles

Mastermind007

You know what I think of the markets -

The market is where it is because that’s where it’s supposed to be,
and that’s where it is supposed to be because that’s where it is.

- B.M.W

And I would like to conclude with the following line, as said by Epictetus more that 2000 years ago, that aptly fits a traders description:

“Men are not worried by the things that happen,
but by their thoughts about those things”

- Epictetus

K

TDF Software 99% accurate never ever give, there using 50DMA st. Signal this can do anybody no need to pay money, personally say this true fake.