90% trading is Psychology.....10% Technical

It seems dat RGP has now a new career going fwrd ...identifying fake IDs :-D
Nice to see you fighting ....sportingly......no fake id......:D

Umesh babu........In positional trading...........if you have good method.........You can average..........suppose .....I am capable to buy 3 lot .....I bought.....1 lot.......2 lots is reserved..(as I know my system is accuracy is 85-90%.....any time trade can go against me )......so upto 3 lots....is my winning position.......not losing position.......in modified correlation strategy.....BNF giving me good result......So I averaging......positional.....not intraday....:thumb:.
Dear Raj,
please en-light the identification of the current bank nifty trend by the help of past month future EOD data
thanks
Bharat

Dear Raj,
please en-light the identification of the current bank nifty trend by the help of past month future EOD data
thanks
Bharat
Now nifty and Bank nifty ...looks contradiction each other.........Bank nifty........looks strong.....:(

Xitij

Could not send you both a PM ! Hence posting here and in your other threads. Its not Spam , just an effort to bring it to the attention of both of you.

Please people, dont take it otherwise what I am about to say !
After going through the various Posts by you two, I am of the opinion that a fortune is waiting to be made in BNF trading, if two of you colloborate to give trading levels !
While Raj ji can given levels for Positional and Umesh can manage the BNF levels for Intraday !
Raj ji's old thread is a Gold Standard here on Traderji and I have seen a thread by Umesh and its quiet good too!
Please think about it ! In place of competing for BNF levels, why not 'compliment' each other and increase the returns manifold for the benefit of all here ! :D

jagankris

Umesh babu........In positional trading...........if you have good method.........You can average..........suppose .....I am capable to buy 3 lot .....I bought.....1 lot.......2 lots is reserved..(as I know my system is accuracy is 85-90%.....any time trade can go against me )......so upto 3 lots....is my winning position.......not losing position.......in modified correlation strategy.....BNF giving me good result......So I averaging......positional.....not intraday....:thumb:.

Dear Raj Bro,

Pls elaborate on your rule Never average your loosing trade.

Price never goes in a single direction.
Why not average loosing positions in proportions and exit ?

Request you to comment for the below categories and also with respect to
Type of trading Intraday/Swing/Investment.

Nifty/BNF -Futures
Nifty/BNF -Options
Commodities - Gold and Silver
Stocks - Investment

TIA.

If any body ask money for 100% trading software ...TIPS, Holy grail....Method.........it's means that person is fraud.........so be care guys.....Successful trader never take penny.....

Dear Raj Bro,

Pls elaborate on your rule Never average your loosing trade.

Price never goes in a single direction.
Why not average loosing positions in proportions and exit ?

Request you to comment for the below categories and also with respect to
Type of trading Intraday/Swing/Investment.

Nifty/BNF -Futures
Nifty/BNF -Options
Commodities - Gold and Silver
Stocks - Investment

TIA.
Shorter time frame specialy....intraday average......is so risky......it's crime or 302......but Positional ......it's not crime.....as you sad......price never goes in single direction........You came so late......lots of water flows in that topic!!!! :D

Last edited: