90% profit strategy in nifty

Hi members,
Pl. help me in calculating the profit/loss and stop loss of my strategy.

I have derived a formula which works 90% of time in nifty.
I calculate 2 levels everyday in which if the 1st hits then the 2nd hits 90% of time.
But my concern is the remaining 10% of miss should not eat my 90% profit.
My per day profit is 10 points.

Senior members pl. guide me whether this strategy shall give any profit at the end of 100th day.

Thanks
TraderSunil.

suri112000

I have traded Nifty with 10 points profit target for 1 month with 400 qty each trade. (Now qty is revised).
I have made about Rs.90000 in one month. Then the losses started.....my profit of Rs.40000 is evoparated in few trades. I quit the method....in order to save the remaining Rs.50000. The journey involved in exiting some trades before hitting 10 points profit target. I had no fixed stop loss. The reversals costed me dearly. Be careful with this type of strategies.

Hi suri112000,
Thanks for the reply.
My strategy is same as yours.
I am also not able to fix a stoploss.
Did you start any other method.

Thanks for the warning.
I will play with real money only after 100% working strategy.

bpr

Hi bpr,
Thank you for the reply.
I could not understand you point.
I was expecting you to understand my satirical comment but giving you benefit of doubt

I am asking
What is your risk to reward ratio ?
if you don't know then what is your STOP LOSS ? when TP =10 points ? is it fixed or variable ??
Percentage win does not mean anything you need to know the Risk to reward ratio.

knowing both you can easily calculate expectancy whether your system will make you money or not in long run ....

Hi bpr,
Thanks again for the reply.
There is no stoploss in this strategy.
Target is 10points every day.
Risk/Reward ratio is not defined.
In 90 days I gain 900 points , my question is whether the remaining 10 days shall eat up my 900 points?

bpr

Hi bpr,
Thanks again for the reply.
There is no stoploss in this strategy.
Target is 10points every day.
Risk/Reward ratio is not defined.
In 90 days I gain 900 points , my question is whether the remaining 10 days shall eat up my 900 points?
There is no such thing as no stoploss .....when you don't put SL your entire account is SL.
Your risk reward is infinity : 1. You could loose unlimited money in the remaining 10 days... not just 900 points...