90 Day challenge.... 100K Prize

stock72

Guys,
Good morning .
For reference go to this page ..
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/45673-playing-since-2005-lost-13-3-lakhs-156.html

1) To start with, either you can start with 4 lots or 2 lots of Nifty future (or options---Suggest to have deep in the money so as to have less premium )
2) We many not have trading entry for some days , some days we may enter with full qty, some days we may enter with half qty.
3) many times the trade will take two to three days to close and also it will take two to three days to enter .
4)In this experiment once we followed as per the system and let us see at 90th day and still you are in loss you will get 100k . If there are more than one then we divide this 100k .
5) I need minimum one person to conduct this experiment ..
6) for your comments / conditions /suggestion.......................
7).........................
8).................
give ur comments/interest etc in
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/89838-playing-profit.html

we can start by 30th sept.

The driving cause is, I owed a lot to this forum and want to give back some thing .
In case this experiment cant be conducted, I wish to honor my commitment and to donate 100k to traderji forum provided it is acceptable.

The aim is to prove that making money in the market is purely depends on the way we are trading the system , how long we put our self in the winning trade rather than the system itself.This experiment is not only to prove but to get practiced to stay long on the winning trade.

Disclaimer: Iam in great confident that only few will manage to reach 90 days with strictly following the call and if he does so, he will be in profit . :clapping::clap:

stock72

Guys ,
1)I encourage you to join. Send a PM showing your intrest and wish not to disclose the participants now.---if problem in pm u can mail to stock72tn... gmail id.
2) The capital required is
to start with 4 lots ---125k
to start with 2 lots --- 65k
or you can start with ITM options @ 200 to 250 rupees . for 2 lots need aprox 25k
3) on worst case i guess 50% capital u may loose. This will be hedged by prize money , i guess.
4) we can start by 30th Sept for calender days of ninety days . means till dec 31st
5) as you by now aware the only condition is to follow call with out deviation/ second thaught . usually we will open/close our postion by start of day or mid or end of day.
6) we will stop if no one joined or no one there till end of ninety day.

for you comments in
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/89838-playing-profit-3.html

Last edited:

stock72

Guys ,

those who are interest to join from tomorrow till 31st dec please remember below points.
1) Please remember this is swing based calls and the trade may usually go for two to three days . some days may be no trade.
2) kindly note if the trade opened or closed is not inline to call then the losses if occur at the end of 90th day cannot be hedged by prize money.
3) please bear with me if more than one, then prize will be divided and compensate . How ever will try to cover up u r losses to the maximum extend.
4) Incase if the initial capital double after some weeks try to use the profit to take more position.
5) u can continue your own way of trading with separate capital with out disturbing this system.
6) Please note minimum 50% Calls must be attempted.
Best of luck .

Last edited:

stock72

1st oct - If the position opened on 30th Sept not closed, please keep it . else buy 1 lot nifty/ITM option ( 5700 CE OR 5800CE )
at the time of call NF @ 5798

30th sept -Buy 1 lot NF / ITM option ( 5700ce or 5800ce also ok since start of month ) / exit if spot below 5733
[NF Now @ 5802]

Last edited:

stock72

add 1 more lot if Spot crosses 5810.

1st oct - If the position opened on 30th Sept not closed, please keep it . else buy 1 lot nifty/ITM option ( 5700 CE OR 5800CE )

30th sept -Buy 1 lot NF / ITM option ( 5700ce or 5800ce also ok since start of month ) / exit if spot below 5733
[NF Now @ 5802]

stock72

let us keep the position open and leave it for Thursday . if market does not close in red today.

[NF Now @ 5802]