7 of the Best Value ETFs to Buy and Hold

Value stocks are those thought by the market to be underpriced relative to their true fundamentals. These stocks are often those of more "boring" companies in less flashy sectors, such as consumer staples, consumer defensive, health care, manufacturing and industrial stocks. These companies generally have lower price-earnings (P/E), price-sales (P/S), price-book (P/B) and price-free cash flow (P/FCF) ratios. These criteria exclude the high-valuation growth and tech stocks that outperformed over the last decade, such as Apple and Tesla. Value stocks are generally perceived as riskier, and the theory is that over long periods of time, investors might be compensated for that risk with better returns, called the "value premium." While investors can undertake research to pick individual value stocks, an easier and less time-consuming approach is to buy a value exchange-traded fund, or ETF. Here's a list of the seven best value ETFs to buy for 2022.

Vanguard Value ETF (VTV)
Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 Value ETF (VIOV)
iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF (IWN)
Avantis U.S. Small Cap Value ETF (AVUV)
Invesco S&P 500 Pure Value ETF (RPV)
Vanguard Russell 1000 Value ETF (VONV)
iShares MSCI USA Value Factor ETF (VLUE)

Good piece of information. iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF (IWN) is more expensive than Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 Value ETF (VIOV) and also has high trading as well as management fees.
I’d suggest you to prefer VIOV to buy.

Good piece of information. iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF (IWN) is more expensive than Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 Value ETF (VIOV) and also has high trading as well as management fees.
I’d suggest you to prefer VIOV to buy.
VIOV is a great choice but has lower assets under management.

ETFs surely make a great instrument to put your money in as they are more transparent than any other security. I recently bought UTI Sensex ETF (G) and Kotak Sensex Exchange Traded Scheme (G).