6666 on NIFTY and 22222 on sensex in 2011 Possible??????

Is this view sensible?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rajeabc

You will get Unitech share 5 in 20 Rs. They have pledged more than 250 crores of shares and stock was about to be sold during recent fall. Unitech went to court and managed to bring stay against the selling. No doubt they arranged money and paid entire amount but who knows they might have pledged with some other banker.
Just wait for arrest of Satish Chandra CMD of Unitech by CBI in 2 G scam and you may get it cheaper than a 5 Star Choclate or Dairy Milk. Now it may happen any day.
It will not affect the owners since they have already made enough money in selling their stake in 2 G license.

Fully agree with you. CBI has informed Court that they have enough document to proofs that RCOM had share in Swan telecom. TATA Telecom funded Unitech. Even they are in loop.I am sure we will get Unitech at much cheaper price.

PT Bhayee you wrote at peak ......and peak was in 2007 -2008...
and who bought in 2007 are still in loss just because of this long term idea.
What is the definition of LONG Term ? Who hold loss 5 years ?

Ideally stock market return should be

Return = GDP growth + Inflation + Dividend

for last 15 years... annual average should come around 17%

But how many companies have given this much return ?

below are the price for DLF and RCOM.. have a look on sad condition of investors who followed LONG TERM concept.
Yes there may be fews stocks which one can hold for years without look but not all...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Rajeabc,

Long term Investors doesn't mean that they dont have timeframe usually 1 to 5 yrs and they follow mainly fundamentals n follow monthly charts.. they usually have fixed returns plan and a much bigger stoploss..

As per the data posted.. many people who had bought on unitech 2009 crash must have exited long time back..

If I am a long term player, I dont mind entering Unitech with 25% in trade now.. and another 33% may be another fall n so on and hold it for next 1 to 5 yrs to get my returns..
they usually like to buy fundamentally strong scrips at year lows and wait for 1 to 5 yrs to get the planned returns.. they do not buy bulk, they split it into 3 to 4 entries coz no one knows the bottom.. the reason is that we are in Secular and Primary Uptrend.. No one would dare to do same thing with Nikkie

Regards
Raj

rajeabc

Long term Investors doesn't mean that they dont have timeframe usually 1 to 5 yrs and they follow mainly fundamentals n follow monthly charts.. they usually have fixed returns plan and a much bigger stoploss..
This is what I am trying to say. You have to have some stoploss . You can not leave a stock in 85% loss for 5 years.
Once "much bigger stoploss" hit person should be out.

Just for example : In this rally I bought (around April-May 20009) few fundamentally good small cap stocks for long term(5 years). They rallied almost 8 to 10 time(bought around 32-35 rs per shares).. I sold them at their peak . 210-240 , because I saw some changes in their fundamental . Now they are down to 110 level. still in profit but they have lost around 50% of their value since NOV 2010.
I will buy these again when right time come (Nifty at 4800 or June-July 2011)..

praveen taneja

Started this thread last mnth when NF was below 5250 and all were eyeing 4800 now its up around 50% any one want to change his view NOW ??????????

praveen taneja

<><>Never miss the first opportunity<><>

A young man wished to marry the farmer's beautiful daughter. He went to the farmer to ask his permission. The farmer looked him over and said,

"Son, go stand out in that field. I'm going to release three bulls, one at a time. If you can catch the tail of any one of the three bulls, you can marry my daughter."

The young man stood in the pasture awaiting the first bull.

The barn door opened and out ran the biggest, meanest-looking bull he had ever seen. He decided that one of the next bulls had to be a better choice than this one, so he ran over to the side and let the bull pass through the pasture out the back gate.

The barn door opened again. Unbelievable. He had never seen anything so big and fierce in his life. It stood pawing the ground, grunting, slinging slobber as it eyed him. Whatever the next bull was like, it had to be a better choice than this one. He ran to the fence and let the bull pass through the pasture, out the back gate.

The door opened a third time. A smile came across his face. This was the weakest, scrawniest little bull he had ever seen. This one was his bull. As the bull came running by, he positioned himself just right and jumped at just the exact moment. He grabbed... but the bull had no tail!

Life is full of opportunities. Some will be easy to take advantage of, some will be difficult. But once we let them pass (often in hopes of something better), those opportunities may never again be available.

So always grab the first opportunity.

<><>Never miss the first opportunity<><>

A young man wished to marry the farmer's beautiful daughter. He went to the farmer to ask his permission. The farmer looked him over and said,

"Son, go stand out in that field. I'm going to release three bulls, one at a time. If you can catch the tail of any one of the three bulls, you can marry my daughter."

The young man stood in the pasture awaiting the first bull.

The barn door opened and out ran the biggest, meanest-looking bull he had ever seen. He decided that one of the next bulls had to be a better choice than this one, so he ran over to the side and let the bull pass through the pasture out the back gate.

The barn door opened again. Unbelievable. He had never seen anything so big and fierce in his life. It stood pawing the ground, grunting, slinging slobber as it eyed him. Whatever the next bull was like, it had to be a better choice than this one. He ran to the fence and let the bull pass through the pasture, out the back gate.

The door opened a third time. A smile came across his face. This was the weakest, scrawniest little bull he had ever seen. This one was his bull. As the bull came running by, he positioned himself just right and jumped at just the exact moment. He grabbed... but the bull had no tail!

Life is full of opportunities. Some will be easy to take advantage of, some will be difficult. But once we let them pass (often in hopes of something better), those opportunities may never again be available.

So always grab the first opportunity.
Modified Version
----------------

Three young men wished to marry the farmer's beautiful daughter. They went to the farmer to ask his permission. The farmer looked him over and said,

"Guys, go stand out in that field. I'm going to release a bull. If you can catch the tail of any one of the bull, you can marry my daughter." Who would like to try fast..

One young man stood in the pasture awaiting the first bull.

The barn door opened and out ran the biggest, meanest-looking bull he had ever seen. He decided that was his only chance so he tried to catch bull tail and crushed to death.

Next Man came

The barn door opened again. He had a smaller one but fierce. He thought this was his only chance in life and tried to catch the bull but lost his legs..

The last man came in.. now farmer thinks that I can't get better guys.. He decided to send a bull which is very calm and get well along with humans.

The door opened third time. A smile came across his face looking at the bull. This was the bull who like humans. The bull came near to the man rubbing his back and finally the guy won..

Life is full of opportunities. Always wait for a right one instead of risking everything in life. If it is not your cup of tea then it is never yours..

Hahaha.. I am just talking about the other side of the coin.. Hope u take it in right spirit.

Regards
Raj

praveen taneja

PT , hope you are minting money of course in PE...
No bro i AM 100 % INVESTED IN Central bank and earning in all sell off by selling at high and buying tripple then i sold for playing retracement so far going good and cost far below cmp:thumb:

I still think mkt is going nowhere and one should start buying good stock like SIP bcoz when ever reverse would come nobody would get a chance for re entry:)

Mkt always need Lots of long to come down by long unwinding and lots of shorts which are alredy in place for going up:thumb:

Eye on Cairn India now to get at throw away price as whenever reversal would come the crude would start moving up and so is Cairn:thumb:

100% Tukka views:p

Hi Pravin bro,
I am also interested in investing Cairn for long term basis ,it is now trading just above its 52 week low(260.85).Cosidering the market movement will it be possible to make new 52 week low ? Even at cmp it looks very attractive. I stongly believe in your 100% Tukka trade for 100% profitable trade.
Thanks.

praveen taneja

Hi Pravin bro,
I am also interested in investing Cairn for long term basis ,it is now trading just above its 52 week low(260.85).Cosidering the market movement will it be possible to make new 52 week low ? Even at cmp it looks very attractive. I stongly believe in your 100% Tukka trade for 100% profitable trade.
Thanks.
Most of stocks are near or below BV and its BV is 167:)

I am not expecting it to reach there but 220-222 ke beech ye good buy hai:clap::clap::thumb: