60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishig38

rishing38 ,I remember you were the first person who started trading gold with the 60 min flow,and you used to say today I had niagra of profit :) Am I right ?
:D i will humbly accept your recognition..although i have to admit that back then i was not much clear with the rules of 60min flow myself...then neeraj and i traded together in gold and since then i have grown in confidence and profits :)...and now, we have saint joining us and showing us the way, that even makes me more happy...

rishig38

Narrow sideways move from last part of 17th till now,barring a failed mini-gap breakout.

SAR previously at the lows of 18th Feb -filter.............now we have this long sideways move,we are not waiting for price to breakout to new highs to raise our SAR,we have our consolidation.......SAR to the low of yesterday-filter.ADD point at high of yesterday +filter.

All the best!
Saint
15622 + f...........
Saint, can we add above 15622+f since it is a valid PH? or should we just wait till yesterday's HOD break to add like you mentioned?

Saint ji, im confused again :( are you short or long in gold? i guess you are still long, right?
lol Rishi.......still long as far as the 60min Flow is concerned.Holding all March longs overnight.

Shorted the breakout failure yesterday,from the basic Tenets from the "Teach a Man..."thread.Holding April short 1 position as well.

Trading both methods simultaneously.......

Sorry for the confusion.....but as far as 60min Flow is concerned,still long.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.