6 years of exp in swing trading Looking for jobs in south india

Hi All,

New to this site.

I have 3 years of exp in swing trading NYSE and 3 years in trading NSE. Made some money.

I ran into finance trouble after starting a business on my own.

Now searching for a trading job in South India. It doesn't matter how tough it is, I have the patience and hunger to win.

I am also an engineer by profession have 6 years experience. 1 year as entrepreneur.

Please let me know trading companies in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra.

Thanks,
Karthik.

No Raj.

I was building a KPO company. I gave my parents the money I made in US and India. They are in a tough situation and could not give back the money. At the same time, the economy is also slowing down, so I have to stop the business.

Thats how I ran into trouble.

Thanks for replying,
Karthik.

Rish

No Raj.

I was building a KPO company. I gave my parents the money I made in US and India. They are in a tough situation and could not give back the money. At the same time, the economy is also slowing down, so I have to stop the business.

Thats how I ran into trouble.

Thanks for replying,
Karthik.
You gave the money to your parents...how you will consider that into loss...

You are not clear..i fell you are confused...

Hi Rish,

When I said it is a loss, My parents used the money to buy land.

The realty sector in my town is stuck. So, my parents could not give back the money right now. They also got into debts. Even if they sell this at a low price, they can't pay me back for another 2 years. Even then, I was planning to catch a trend in KPO but that trend is now moved to 2018. So no point in pursuing that business till 2018.

I hope now you know my situation.

Thanks for replying.

Last edited:

Rish

Hi Rish,

When I said it is a loss, My parents used the money to buy land.

The realty sector in my town is stuck. So, my parents could not give back the money right now. They also got into debts. Even if they sell this at a low price, they can't pay me back for another 2 years. Even then, I was planning to catch a trend in KPO but that trend is now moved to 2018. So no point in pursuing that business till 2018.

I hope now you know my situation.

Thanks for replying.
Agreed..so, it is not a loss (holding a land)...and it is not a debt....

You (parents) have locked (converted) the money into asset....

Anyway all the best....

karthik sir as u said that you have 6 yr experience in successful trading bt now u hv no money due to some reasons..then go for any advisory firm ..they will recruit you easily..why are u asking job on internet .......just simply give a interview,there are plenty of advisory firms... if u have that talent then no problem at all...