5paisa.com SHAME - Processing charges for Account Closure - PLEASE VOTE!

By putting up this new Processing charges for Account Closure‏ fee,

• Do you think the company has write to do it, has done the right thing?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Do you think company has no right to do this, and should take it back?

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not think SEBI would remain concerned. So far as India Infoline is concerned, I read above that they are spoiling their reputations. What sort of reputation it is?. Just today only, I requested them to mail form for closing the a/c. , eventhough I opened a/c. recently and traded only 2 or 3 occasions. I requested them to transfer my DP Balance, but they rejected citing inadequate balance in ledger. This is inspite of me paying 661/- in advance towards annual DP charges, and not using even a single paise out of it. I repeatedly pointed out this to them but all my efforts fell on deaf ears. Subsequently, I sold some shares at loss. Still there is one share in DP for which I submitted DIS on 5th Oct. 09. So far, action has not taken eventhough now there is sufficient balance in ledger. Is it a good broking house? Is is reputed or disreputed? Is it goonda broking house or loot broking house. ? Who cares? When they did not transfer my shares, I hv complained to NSDL. But I did not get even acknowledgement. But this time, if they create any problem, I shall take necessary action against them.

My suggestion, it is worth to forgo 250/- and close the account as many other brokers are too good with better software and brokerage schemes.

Second time, I joined them simply beleiving that time factor might have changed them. No. I am wrong.

Last edited:

Raju

I agree they should not charge for processing of a closure of a acct.

i too got the mail like that best i am saying better not to close the account just take all ur money from them and start with some other new broker guy ya..indiainfoline is big cheater

Friend, one can not withdraw the entire money from India Info. They hold back 1K . Is this justified?. When we owe some money, they charge interest on it. Do they keep paying interest on our balance withheld in the ledger. I wish, all members get educated about 5paisa worth broker.

sam_u6

not only that my friend..if u want the 1k money u have to close the account,
account will not be closed imideatly it will take a more than a month,
and u will get that 1 k after 3 months,,some people even dont get those money,,,simply advertising we are the best ,,we are the best,,whats the point

biyasc

Friend, one can not withdraw the entire money from India Info. They hold back 1K . Is this justified?. When we owe some money, they charge interest on it. Do they keep paying interest on our balance withheld in the ledger. I wish, all members get educated about 5paisa worth broker.
but one of thier representive told me yesterday, that this is a zero balance a/c & i can withdraw all of the money anytime i wish. now i am confused.

What's the brokerage on intraday, delivery, futures and options that you are getting in terms of RUPEES per 1 lakh of trade / Rupees per contract?

Last edited:
I came to know that canmoney.in is charging deep lowest brokerage on F n O trade, and they are charging just Rs.10 per trade! Is 5Paisa offering anywhere near to that to its clients?