5Paisa.com or Sharekhan or IndiaBulls

Re: ShareKhan

sharekhan takes up lots of bandwith and u need to refresh your order / traded / pending/ etc then and there... they do not get updated automatically... if you have a broad band connection sski is good

Re: ShareKhan

Sharekhan has the very worst type of customer service.Their representative came to my house to fill up the form, collected the cheque and disappeared.His phone was disconnected.I called the toll free number and they gave me the marketing number but there no one picked up the phone.I wrote 3 increasingly nasty e-mails to sharekhan and received just one reply asking for my address.Later they sent me the demo cd and my codes etc but to date no one has come to demonstrate and open the account (all of which had been promised to me by their representative).So I'm glad for those of you who have had a good experience with sharekhan,but since it has now been over a month since I applied and continue to wait,Sharekhan remains the worst of the lot for me.

Raju

Re: 5Paisa.com or Sharekhan or IndiaBulls or ICICI

Hi All,

I am using ICICI for the last 3-4 months. I would like to list points using their web based site for trading.

1.Even using broadband does not help you much .Their server's slow down
when most needed.I was using 256 kbps.On 64 kbps it is worse.

2.Charges (High Charges)
Intraday Based Buy Brokerage 0.75%
Delivery Based Buy Brokerage 0.75%
Delivery Based Sell Brokerage 0.75%

3.Web Based Software sometimes throws you out directly.

Please guide me for comparing Sharekhan/IndiaInfoline/MotilalOswal/IndiaBulls.

Last edited:

rvlv

I burnt my fingers with 5paisa.com
in daytrading

first big problem they dont have auto square up facility,now they say they give it on request

if power fails or server crashes you have had it
you must call them to square up

indiabulls is super by 1510 whether power s there or not they squareup for you,you never go to auction
while with 5paisa your chance of hitting aucton is very high,and u end up loosing money if u daytrade

icici has autosquareup but their brokerage very high. so you make them rich first then may be afdter 10 years you make some money
sharekhan servers are slow

rvlv

Raju

Hi All ,

Thankyou for the reply.
Ragarding Indiabulls : I had heard some news that SEBI had put some restrictions on Indiabulls and Kary . Am I right .Or is it ok if I open an Demat acct. thru them.

What are the charges of Indiabulls for the following. ?

Intraday Buy Brokerages ?
Intraday Sell Brokerages ?
Delivery Buy Brokerages ?

Raju

Hi All ,

Thankyou for the reply.
Regarding Indiabulls : I had heard some news that SEBI had put some restrictions on Indiabulls and Kary . Am I right .Or is it ok if I open an Demat acct. thru them.

What are the charges of Indiabulls for the following. ?

Intraday Buy Brokerages ?
Intraday Sell Brokerages ?

Raju

Hi,

What is the clue in waiting for Unaudited Financial Results of a Company.
Dabur has it on 19th July 2006.
How does it affect share price .

Raju

Share Khan

I would like to open an onine account with Share Khan.Can any one using Share Khan share their experience with SK and their services.
DO they have both online and offline trading facility?
kindly post your reply...

Last edited: