5Paisa Capital : Trade & Invest Online in Stock Markets

ap*

They have a stupid document upload feature where they want 6 months bank statement to be uploaded for Fno activation but if file is larger than 6 pages it doesnt get accepted on the portal. After writing to them they still insist on us uploading the documents online. Best to avoid 5paisa all together.

tradedatrend

Very poor service.

While account opening I had selected "Derivatives" and provided six month bank statement as well.

Still after account opening F&O was not activated.

Customer support executive said you need to manually add F&O in your profile and again attach 6 months bank statement.

Did as said, received an email in hour that your segment has been added successfully, yet F&O trade rejected.

Called customer support executive and he said that during market hours F&O can't be added, so it will be done once market closes, you can trade in F&O from tomorrow.

Next day again F&O trade again rejected.

Called customer support executive and now they said F&O will be activated after 48 hours.

Very pathetic service, full of bunch of call center clowns., cant provide even basic services.

tradedatrend

They have a stupid document upload feature where they want 6 months bank statement to be uploaded for Fno activation but if file is larger than 6 pages it doesnt get accepted on the portal. After writing to them they still insist on us uploading the documents online. Best to avoid 5paisa all together.
Yes you are right, 5paisa is a bunch of jokers.

5paisa is actually just headless chickens. They don't know what they're doing. They are supposed to give me 8x margin intraday. First they gave it AFTER the market opened. Then after I already had a bunch of open positions, they took away all the margin without even informing me. Then they waste the rest of the day telling you that they'll give me margin soon, but it's never actually done. Sad thing is that this isn't the first time it's happened. Obviously I'm searching for another broker now.