5 mins intraday data dor 2 months

aca_trader said:
Dear TA,

Thanks once again for providing this data. I am facing a little problem, can you please provide some solution? Whenever I try to update the data from 17th Feb using MEtaStock Downloader, it gives an error message. Do I need to change the header before updation or is there any chance of some other possible causes of error.

Would request all other members using this data to look into the problem and suggest a course of action. It'll be highly helpful if a process flow is explained.

Thanks & Regards,
--Ashish
Hi ,

Try to download file again and also check your option's in Metastock Downloader in options.. tab under conver securities .

Harish Chheda

chheda said:
Hi ,

Try to download file again and also check your option's in Metastock Downloader in options.. tab under conver securities .

Harish Chheda
Dear Harish!

Thanks for the reply. Have repeated the suggested steps a few times but to no avail.

I am attaching the screen-shots, will you please have a look?

Best Regards,
--Ashish

P.S.: The excel file was closed when data updation was tried.

Last edited:
aca_trader said:
Dear Harish!

Thanks for the reply. Have repeated the suggested steps a few times but to no avail.

I am attaching the screen-shots, will you please have a look?

Best Regards,
--Ashish

P.S.: The excel file was closed when data updation was tried.
Hi

U r trying to update .csv ASCII file by saving it in .xls Excel file .
U can directly update .csv file > in convert security > source
> File Type : ASCII Text , Folder : as on your Hard Drive , File Name : name.csv
If u want to locate file by browse button use file type : All file type

If u want to update Excel file u have to change file layout as explained in downloader Help .

Harish

Kyun, data supply ka end ho gaya kya?? :p
Dear tanewbie, please cease and desist from propagating OUR DATA as your gift. You wanna post our data for the benefit of other people, we have no problems with that BUT KINDLY PROVIDE OUR NAME AS YOUR SOURCE. Otherwise I remember what we learnt at school was "taking other people's things without their permission is known as stealing". And those who steal are known as .....:eek: :eek: :eek: .......
Regards
stoxtrend support
Imagination is the key .....

Dear tanewbie, please cease and desist from propagating OUR DATA as your gift. You wanna post our data for the benefit of other people, we have no problems with that BUT KINDLY PROVIDE OUR NAME AS YOUR SOURCE. Otherwise I remember what we learnt at school was "taking other people's things without their permission is known as stealing". And those who steal are known as .....:eek: :eek: :eek: .......
Regards
stoxtrend support
Imagination is the key .....

stoxtrend said:
Dear tanewbie, please cease and desist from propagating OUR DATA as your gift.
Dear Stoxtrend,

If it's your data, you are right in demanding credit for it. However,if you go through the entire thread, you won't see that anywhere he said that it's his gift. No personal attacks please.

Best Regards,
--Ashish