5 Greatest Inventions by Accident

All of inventions are done with an accident, if you really read the history of inventions you would really see how it's done really. And I am too dissapointed that much many things do not go like in past for like 20 years straight or more anyway. Thanks.

How have you honestly find out that course anyway ? And that forum ? I am still waiting when people will invent something from cancer or aids or something like that anyway. Do you have any real information about it ? Do let me know please. There is also a room for invention for all possible heart diseases like you may know.... you may ask your parents about it. What do you say ?

Something seriously block people from publising their inventions anyway with whatever reason you may really have and help there. I assume something must really be done there for whatever reasons. I like the fact that some people already admiting problems.

I assume that current COVID panic was made entirely on that artifical cases on that and do plan to do something with that absolutely and possibly as much as I can, I do know something from the medicine anyway so let's move on with it.

So all those things were invented by accident. Oh well. They still fit the description. They are accidents but we certainly do need better inventions than those. I have watched some very starange invention stories on discovery and I have to admit that they were quite fascinating. You guys should also check them out. You will be impressed.

So all those things were invented by accident. Oh well. They still fit the description. They are accidents but we certainly do need better inventions than those. I have watched some very starange invention stories on discovery and I have to admit that they were quite fascinating. You guys should also check them out. You will be impressed.
Even I have seen many such stories on Discovery, so daunting and impressive.