5 Bone chilling Real Ghosts Photos

5 bone Chilling Real ghost photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXecsR093FE

Number 5

White Lady of Worstead Church

In 1975 Diane , and diane's husband decided to visit the church and to get out of the heat of very hot summer day.

Diane had been quite unwell, She gave a quick prayer for better health as her husband took a few photographs.

After their holiday When they got home they realised that something mysterious had taken place.
As the family were going through their photographs, they were shocked to see that Diane had a mysterious extra sitting behind her in the church,
they are 100% sure they were alone in that day in church.
It was quite a mysterious for them, so
They returned to the church, and showed the photo to a vicar. He explained White Lady, was a caring,
healing soul. It was at this point that Diane had realised the deacese she had been struggling for some time, has been eased now

Now the church has been converted into PUB named as White lady pub and This photo is on display over there
ever since strange things have taken place there; lights turning themselves on,
glasses moving arround own its own.

Number 4

Grandpa, Ghost

This Photograph was taken by denise , A granny is this Photo is her Grand mother. On Sunday 17 august 1997 Denise took two picture of his granny.
this is one of them
It wasn’t until three years later that denise noticed a mysterious man standing behind her grandmother. now
that's curisous for me how didn't they noticed for long three years.
When she took a closer look, she realized that it looked identical to her grandfather. now you must be thinking
Why is that strange? Her grandfather died on August 14, 1984, and this photo was taken 17 august 1997 that is
more than thirteen years after the picture was taken.

number 3

The Backseat Driver Ghost

In 1959 Mrs Chinnery went to the cemetery to visit her mother’s grave. She took a photo of the grave, then a picture of her husband who was sitting
alone in the car waiting for her. When the snap shot was developed Mrs Cinnery’s mother appeared in the back seat of the car. An expert who examined
the photo and negatives declared: “I stake my reputation on the fact that the picture is genuine!”

Number 2

Country Side Farm Ghost

This photo taken by Neil Sandbach in 2008. Neil Sandbach was trying to catch the beauty of this English farm but instead caught a glimpse of a
child like figure in white.
Residents of the farm later mentioned that there had been multiple sightings of the same ghost running around the area.

Number 1

The Phantom Pilot

Mrs. Sayer and some friends were visiting the Fleet Air Arm Station in England in 1987 when this photo was taken.
They took a picture of her sitting in the seat of retired helicopter. Mrs. Sayer is 100% sure that no one
was sitting next to her in the pilot's seat... although a figure in a white shirt can clearly be seen sitting there.
She told an investigator that she remembered feeling rather cold sitting in that seat,
even though it was a hot day. Other pictures taken at the same time did not come out. and strange thing is this
helicopter was used in the Falklands War, but there is no information as to whether or not a pilot died in that aircraft.

oi trader boi

Why do we have English ghosts only??
I mean,why American Ghosts only...2-3 Indian Ghosts bhi dikha do,so that,we will believe that Ghosts do exist...:lol:

Jenu

Wow very interesting. But all are human ghost only, we need different types of ghost- Elephant ghost, Horse ghost, dog, chicken, mutton, fish, even Ant ghost too.

What about aliens spaceships, it's only seen in US and other developed countries :D
Not really Sir. They have been seen in our part of the himalayas as well. I take keen interest in this subject and have spotted some weird phenomenons in the sky. May not be alien crafts but certainly strange unexplainable occurrences. Sadly, no video/photographic evidence to strengthen my case.

Not really Sir. They have been seen in our part of the himalayas as well. I take keen interest in this subject and have spotted some weird phenomenons in the sky. May not be alien crafts but certainly strange unexplainable occurrences. Sadly, no video/photographic evidence to strengthen my case.
yes true ,, Now news of other countries and ladakh are also coming ....Ancient Alien on history tv 18 is must watch ....for these type of theories

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Please, next time onwards take a pic/video. :thumb:
Some UFO's were reported before the Japan's Fukushima Nuclear Disaster as well.