3i Infotec

R

r_qumar

My 2 cents:

i) The company is Good fundamentally. I personally hold it from from Rs 182 level ( May 2006). It was hit badly by May 17 (2006) fall but now back to Rs 299. It is slow growth story and definitely a candidate for long term holding.

http://www.bseindia.com/qresann/result.asp?scripcd=532628&scripname=3i+Infotech+Ltd&quarter=MC2006-2007&type=53.5

ii) Isn't there are lot of personal and bit sarcastic comments on traderji.com now ?

-Raj
HI

I have no doubts about 3i infotec touching the targt , i envisaged.

The behaviour of 3i is such that it consolidates for some time and then when it moves, it moves fast , to reachn the targets, even before people realise what has happened. And this is result time ans so I expect the move up any time.

As far as the sarcastic comments are concerned , I am not worried about it too much. I am not worried about it, as people here donot know my methods.
Sooner or later these snipes will cease.

sagi:D

Hi

why donot u look at my other threads?

even now I state the targets will be achieved ; there is a time delay;

This was one of my postings in another Board :

I look at FUNDAMENTALS and technicals , before I give a call.

As regards credibility, u have to have a close look at my calls , and come to your own conclusion .

The famous words of RonalD Reagan to Kruschev comes to my mind at this time.

"TRUST BUT VERIFY"
( a russian Proverb)

--------------
Original msg by Aniket (the msg is removed now):
Originally Posted by aniketdholakia
Price recommended @ 321. Afte recommendation stock makes the high of 324.40.

Price now : 292, 70.

20 days passed......

Now a bugger like this giving advise to others....

my god!
Dear Sir,
I recall my earlier days in market, as novice. Whenever call I get by some expert, I (along with my fellow novice investors) I used to treat the call as 'iron words', something that must happen word to word, moreover, if an expert gave 5 calls, we used to find out the best one (most profitable) and put all money there :eek:
Eventually, I learned the method of 'following the call', and now that I can give my own calls, I see receipient of my calls at the same stage, if a call does not meet a target word by word, I am treated as a culprit, also if the potetial stock my recipient bought goes down 5%, I get alraming bells - 'see it is going down, you said it would go up' and so on.

Such novice will always be there in the market (and till then biggies will milk them as well ;) )

Regards
Dinesh

sir, ramge on mmb seems to believe that there is a misunderstanding between the two of u...kindly clear up the air sir...this is the message he sent to me on mmb

Dear Ortho,

I have received a pm , that mentions Sagi criticizing me in traderji for my purported call on Arvind Remedies.

I have his mail id, but would rather prefer a friend to clear the air.

It seems he is under some kind of misconception. I have never invested or promoted Arvind remedies. You can check MMB and let him know.

This Arvind remedies keeps coming back to me right from my active time in the petronet board. Dunno where and why people thought I was promoting that stock.

I dont want him in the least to have this wrong idea about me.

Thanx in advance for your intervention and help.
Cheers
ramji

My 2 cents:

ii) Isn't there are lot of personal and bit sarcastic comments on traderji.com now ?

-Raj
Sorry Did I make any sarcastic comments. I am just trying to find out the basis of the call without SL. Finally he mentioned his SL and I m pretty happy to hear that it was decided merely on the weekly charts.

Raj

sir, ramge on mmb seems to believe that there is a misunderstanding between the two of u...kindly clear up the air sir...this is the message he sent to me on mmb

Dear Ortho,

I have received a pm , that mentions Sagi criticizing me in traderji for my purported call on Arvind Remedies.

I have his mail id, but would rather prefer a friend to clear the air.

It seems he is under some kind of misconception. I have never invested or promoted Arvind remedies. You can check MMB and let him know.

This Arvind remedies keeps coming back to me right from my active time in the petronet board. Dunno where and why people thought I was promoting that stock.

I dont want him in the least to have this wrong idea about me.

Thanx in advance for your intervention and help.
Cheers
ramji
WHAT IS MMB???

MMB to me seems like the Moneycontrol Message Board

I find a lot of people comment both places...here at traderji as well as MMB... maybe some like to disguise their identity...hope this clears the air...

HI Chetan

You are so innocent that ramge /ramki (a to z) of MMB is trying to brain wash you.

If he is so clean why did he post abuses on me . I can smell his foul languagwe , even if I were sitting in moon.

And positively he had a big hand in promoting Arvind Remedies to rs 7 and making the gullible investor to suffer heavily.:D

Now he speaks like an angel and trying to make you the Devil's advocate.

Please donot fall into his trap.