315 Trades - based on SH 315 System

FanaticTrader

All,

Of late I have been posting some of the charts and trades which I took based on 315 system in thread http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/30428-shs-315-strategy-how-use-if-effectively.html. This I believe was driving away the main objective of thread i.e. to discuss the some of the approaches which would enhance the system and share the experiences and clarifying doubts in regards to the system by SH and other pro's using the system.

So, in order to keep two things separate, I am starting this thread which is intended to discuss the trades executed by members based on 315 setup. I personally would be updating the thread with trades based on this wonderful setup.

Wishing everyone a great success :thumb:

FanaticTrader

FanaticTrader

Date : 10th Feb 2012

Instrument : Crude (F)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3 EMA is higher than 15 EMA. I am looking into to enter into trade today at 4942 level (I missed getting into trade last evening).

prst

All,

Of late I have been posting some of the charts and trades which I took based on 315 system in thread http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/30428-shs-315-strategy-how-use-if-effectively.html. This I believe was driving away the main objective of thread i.e. to discuss the some of the approaches which would enhance the system and share the experiences and clarifying doubts in regards to the system by SH and other pro's using the system.

So, in order to keep two things separate, I am starting this thread which is intended to discuss the trades executed by members based on 315 setup. I personally would be updating the thread with trades based on this wonderful setup.

Wishing everyone a great success :thumb:
Good initiative Fanatic..
I was just wondering, that it would be good if such a thread exists.

u use AFL for screening 315 stocks or any screener site?

FanaticTrader

as per this rule is 4900 a good entry ??
Well, as per the rules in setup the entry should be taken towards the close of session. Also when underlying trend is strong there is less likelihood of prices retracing back to crossover point. Today morning I placed a buy order at 4942 which got triggered and I am now in trade :)

FanaticTrader

Good initiative Fanatic..
I was just wondering, that it would be good if such a thread exists.

u use AFL for screening 315 stocks or any screener site?
I have setup queries in s/w which I use for charts analysis. I run them on different custom groups to find potential trades based on the setup. Though I do have the AFL [this was shared in forum way back]