3.1 wireless internet

Hi everybody,

With a speed of 3.1 wireless internet network is it possible to do day trading online?

help me with a answer

thank you
drgvijay

yes 3.1mb is quite good but.. If you are going for TATA or Reliance, they are not reliable.. i have seen disconnects and internet being stalled for some time even when just using gmail/yahoomail. the network shows all the bars are up but the speed is pathetic.. i wont recommend tata or reliance datacard and idea/airtel cards are the most pathetic.. I would suggest a 512kbps broadband wired line is far better than 3.1 tata/reliance cards, if u want wireless u can connect via broadband line via wifi.. to be frank i have both tata and reliance cards.. i have used them in maharashtra, gujarat and karnataka and i am not happy with their speed.

VJAY

yes 3.1mb is quite good but.. If you are going for TATA or Reliance, they are not reliable.. i have seen disconnects and internet being stalled for some time even when just using gmail/yahoomail. the network shows all the bars are up but the speed is pathetic.. i wont recommend tata or reliance datacard and idea/airtel cards are the most pathetic.. I would suggest a 512kbps broadband wired line is far better than 3.1 tata/reliance cards, if u want wireless u can connect via broadband line via wifi.. to be frank i have both tata and reliance cards.. i have used them in maharashtra, gujarat and karnataka and i am not happy with their speed.
I using tata photon whiz ...no issues in day trading..though using it as backup with dataone.....

oh good to hear that.. but i am using it almost daily for other stuff and have always seen issues with them and hv stopped using them for day trades.. for emails etc it works fine.. no major issues as such...

netman

3.1mbps is too good, only if it doesn't disconnects.

one can even trade with basic internet connections, like the non broadband one,
I've used vodafone USB stick and one good thing about it is it never sleeps when its idle.
however the speed is between 120 to 160 kbps only as 3G speeds are yet to come on private gsm operators.

I've used voda stick to do trades using powerindiabulls and ODIN, no issues if those are the only thing you have open. if you need to do parallel downloads you should use a broadband only.

I using tata photon whiz ...no issues in day trading..though using it as backup with dataone.....
Dear VJAY,
I am also having Tata photon whiz.. but I am unable to connect to my TTadv of India Infoline. However I am also having broadband. But while roaming I have to depend on my photon..If you know any tips and trick on Photon whiz, please inform me..

Regards
Mohan
Success doesn't mean the absence of failures. It means winning the war, not every battle.

Dear VJAY,
I am also having Tata photon whiz.. but I am unable to connect to my TTadv of India Infoline. However I am also having broadband. But while roaming I have to depend on my photon..If you know any tips and trick on Photon whiz, please inform me..

Regards
Mohan
Success doesn't mean the absence of failures. It means winning the war, not every battle.
I am having Reliance data card.There is no issues.
Very rarely their server may down for a hour or so.
While day trading Power India Bulls gives no problem.
But in a day three or four times Odin disconnects.
Except these charting and trading with Data card does not pose much problem.

bunny

Use a wire line broadband for day trading. It is quite reliable comparable to data cards. Many times, the speeds fluctuate and are sometimes pathetically low.