2652 theory Version 2.0 ... so Funny

I saw thread by Radha55.. Breakout method - Scalping Intraday method.

Seems 2652 theory Version 2.0

In 2652 theory they said use high low figures at 10.15am now figures at any given time.

Same strategy in new packaging.

some members said can share profit with Radha55.

Hey stop this crap and playing with innocent traders.:mad:

For getting traffic pay to traderji, don't advertise your website indirectly.:mad:

Anyways do you know what Scalping is and how it works??..:p

"The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many men as possible." - Bernard Baruch

Radhe Maa Ki Jay Hooo....

mmohanar

Here nobody makes money. Everybody loosing.
If they are making money consistently then they will not come to traderji forum.

Earning money in stock market is harder than earning money by hardworking.

Regards,

Mmohanar

If they are making money consistently then they will not come to traderji forum.

Regards,

Mmohanar
I make Money consistently and I am still here and hopefully there are lot traders like me :)

Dax Devil

This is totally false. In fact, it may be a telling on your own trading history.

A little bit truth in it from a different angle. Forums are inherently addictive, therefore they distract you from focusing on trading if you are prone to posting during trading session, which in turn affects the profit consistency. I recently noticed this in my own trading and promptly decided not to log in as long as I am actively trading or in process to enter a trade.

In the light of consistent failure rate of 90%, it is a valid observation.

Take care, friend.

Regards,

Mmohanar