2652 new suggestion - back test needed

I suppose many of you are aware about the 2652 theory.
I am trying it in EU markets but i don't follow the same rule of 10.15 or whatever but i follow the high and low of the first trading complete hour.

If the trade goes wrong i don't keep trading for the rest of the day (talking about the same stock)...i continue with my rest of stocks..

However i am trying another new possible improvement but i cant back test it because i don't have this kind of software.
I wonder if anyone can help...

As you know the system suggest a buy and sell trigger according previous H&L and each days H&L (first hour for me).
However i DON'T trade the stock if the 2 prices (buy and sell) aren't among the candlestick of the first hour.

If you don't understand, please let me in order to give you an example.

Can anyone backtest this possible improvement?;)

thanks in advance...

dp33770

Could you please explain this with some example.

I suppose many of you are aware about the 2652 theory.
I am trying it in EU markets but i don't follow the same rule of 10.15 or whatever but i follow the high and low of the first trading complete hour.

If the trade goes wrong i don't keep trading for the rest of the day (talking about the same stock)...i continue with my rest of stocks..

However i am trying another new possible improvement but i cant back test it because i don't have this kind of software.
I wonder if anyone can help...

As you know the system suggest a buy and sell trigger according previous H&L and each days H&L (first hour for me).
However i DON'T trade the stock if the 2 prices (buy and sell) aren't among the candlestick of the first hour.

If you don't understand, please let me in order to give you an example.

Can anyone backtest this possible improvement?;)

thanks in advance...

Ok then...

ACA
PREVIOUS H: 8,812
PREVIOUS L: 8,723

TODAYS H: 8,678
TODAYS L:8,500
PROFIT: 0,70%

BUY: 8,621
TARGET : 8,682
SL:8,530
SELL:8,557
TARGET:8,497
SL: 8,650

The above example is positive.This means i will make the trade.
(i did it and made profit):D

BNP
PREVIOUS H: 46,010
PREVIOUS L:45,005

TODAYS H:46,005
TODAYS L:44,920

PROFIT:0,70%

BUY: 46,282
TARGET : 46,606
SL: 45,810
SELL: 44,643
TARGET : 44,330
SL: 45,090

The above example is negative. I don't trade this stock. Check that the buy and sell prices are higher than today's h&l.

I hope i was clear enough.