2012 NF points

adityasaraf007

Shorted at 5185 for the gap and covered at 5162
The ORB did not work out today.
Shorted at 4247 and covered at 5257 Max fav 4232
Long at 5297 covered at 5280 max fav 5299.9
Net loss of 10 points.
So many typossssssss in a single post...... I just hope you don't make them while entering the orders..... :p

trader.trends

Target 2012 points is ok, but do you have to do it via intraday ? Or is it a sort of insecurity because of market volatility that you don't want to keep any overnight positions.
TP, 2012 is the year not my nifty target points. It is to see how many NF points I gather in this year. I love to sleep peacefully in the night without getting up in the middle to watch Dow or early morning to see Asian mkts, hence intraday. Also have not discovered a strategy with positive expectancy that suits me in positional trades.

adityasaraf007

TP, 2012 is the year not my nifty target points. It is to see how many NF points I gather in this year. I love to sleep peacefully in the night without getting up in the middle to watch Dow or early morning to see Asian mkts, hence intraday. Also have not discovered a strategy with positive expectancy that suits me in positional trades.
Oh..... Even I thought the same..... that you are targeting 2012 NF points in the year 2012......... :)

Your two days H/L strategy was profitable and that was positional. Not sure why it was not profitable? Can you explain more?