20% ROI per month on captial above 1 Cr possible?

rajesh.singh

This is just a confirmation of a hypothesis. With just this information in hand, we cannot trade, since we do not know if the high is recorded or low is recorded or both are recorded for the day when we are in the 90th minute real time. We still need the complete framework like Al Brooks developed in his books and courses, or, we would be shooting in the dark.
There your read , experience and understanding of overall Market structure & Price Action will come into Play. one need to know & observe key area like OHLC, or obvious major S/R zone, from there market might take turn that most probably will be the move of the day. key point here is , if one read the market direction right, then in open move are usually fast and big, so math is far better than most other setups most days. To start with just observe strong reversals from PDH or Low...great setup easy to read with more than 60% Probability along with Min. 2-4 R kind of reward. For ex. see Friday Bank Nifty easy text book reversal on 2nd bar...almost given 4R. trade.

Thanks to Marimuthu for starting this thread :)
after reading recent msgs here, i also felt like testing orb :DD and its saturday too so nothing important to do :DD
View attachment 44639
Its almost identical to what I am getting, but with a much better presentation :)

checkmate7

As per your summary , its around 60% for 90 minutes whereas happy singh data says closer to 90% ...is it because lesser sampling of stocks or something else ?
My data summary is for stocks as given there and its high separately and low separately... Statement says either High OR Low is formed around 90mins so it would give more in percentage wise...I have in earlier post attach excel too with raw data you can compute any condition

marimuthu13

My data summary is for stocks as given there and its high separately and low separately... Statement says either High OR Low is formed around 90mins so it would give more in percentage wise...I have in earlier post attach excel too with raw data you can compute any condition
Got it..so success rate of shorting at 18th bar close after early BO is around 55%...and vice versa for long after 18th bar close..

checkmate7