1L Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

aja

Hi,
I am tracking most of you anonymously and found out that most of you are doing some part time job.:cool::thumb:
Also,there are many traders like me who are in a loosing-making-loosing phase.:annoyed::mad::(

So,my query is-How many of you are making atleast around 1L per month on average from full time trading only?

Knowing answer won’t help me recovering my losses.But you know why such queries come out.

I don’t need any proof, contract note or your strategy.
Just an honest, “Yes,I do..” is more than enough.

RISK_REWARD

Hi,
I am tracking most of you anonymously and found out that most of you are doing some part time job.:cool::thumb:
Also,there are many traders like me who are in a loosing-making-loosing phase.:annoyed::mad::(

So,my query is-How many of you are making atleast around 1L per month on average from full time trading only?

Knowing answer won’t help me recovering my losses.But you know why such queries come out.

Day Trading No, Positional trading Yes

amandeep86

Hi,

Rather then asking your question in absolute money terms of 1 lac per month ,Reframe your question to Return on Capital based on % of Risk taken per trade.

I believe you will then get the right answer ,as 1 Lac may not be in purview of most traders based on Capital invested and Risk

PS : I don't make 1 lac per month but on a average of 5-8% on Capital per month and I am a Full Time trader

RISK_REWARD

Rather then asking your question in absolute money terms of 1 lac per month ,Reframe your question to Return on Capital based on % of Risk taken per trade.

I believe you will then get the right answer ,as 1 Lac may not be in purview of most traders based on Capital invested and Risk

PS : I don't make 1 lac per month but on a average of 5-8% on Capital per month and I am a Full Time trader
Nice reply,My capital is 12 Lacs and I am getting avg 10-15% on positional swing trading (Only Index)

VJAY

Hi,

Dear aja,
I know in which situation you are in ...we all atleast me gone through these stages ...though am not big trader ...very small trader trading with 1 lot ...for your Q answer is its possible but not as easy ,,,that kind profit you must need good cap and well proved method and overall how you manage your emotions and trades :) from a loosing trader come that stage need very hard work to understand and familier your method and trade it with stable mind...it take years if you have passion in trading.... rarely some are make ithis amount by luck and but they unable to make it consistently....even successfull traders strugle in consistency....these my views are for intra & swing trading

TracerBullet

But you did not say how much % risk per trade :)

RISK_REWARD

Nice, capital is important when indicating the percentage of return,
I think min capital should be 5-10 lac for Positional swing trading.Below that means you are under capitalized.Money/risk management is the holy grail which can turn a bad trader into a winner and winning trader into an expert trader.:)

aja

Yes amandeep,well said.
But there are still few traders who are having a decent capital but making losses.They are either breakeven or minor loss,but not making atleast 1L per month.

I visited my local brokers firm here and found out that no one is really making 1L(atleast 1L from full time trading only).

ST Sir and Few Zerodha Winners are exceptions,but what about the others who are active and posting in this forum?
We have some good traders here who shared many strategies,trading dairies in this forum.I'm thankful to them.Are they making atleast 1L from full time trading?

The question is very simple but it has a very deep sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.