15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

Doing a lot of reading, this thread is interesting. Still getting a hang of it, but will try and list all the parameters for short listing.
Occasionally, I noticed TIF traded some stocks that were in news after mkt close previous day.

Sometimes you are chasing a wild horse even after filters IF orders don't get filled, these are also a part of our losses. Nothing can be done about it.

MSN1979

Since you guys are asking me for data, I can't promise but I will try to post weekly.

1st Week of march: Data Only

Number of Days Traded : 4
Number of trades triggered: 9
Trades not triggered: 1
Avg Weekly return : 3.7% ( This will get adjusted after the complete month)

I know I am no where as good as TIF, but as per my scrip selection last month closed at 4% and this week start is at 3.7%. If someone has a better method of scrip selection you guys can also post here and we can grow together.

I have mentioned my trades everyday before 9:30 so you can cross check.

prabhsingh

Since you guys are asking me for data, I can't promise but I will try to post weekly.

1st Week of march: Data Only

Number of Days Traded : 4
Number of trades triggered: 9
Trades not triggered: 1
Avg Weekly return : 3.7% ( This will get adjusted after the complete month)

I know I am no where as good as TIF, but as per my scrip selection last month closed at 4% and this week start is at 3.7%. If someone has a better method of scrip selection you guys can also post here and we can grow together.

I have mentioned my trades everyday before 9:30 so you can cross check.
So your stock selection criteria remains same which is making use of 15 min candle that 'tradingisfishing' used?

MSN1979

So your stock selection criteria remains same which is making use of 15 min candle that 'tradingisfishing' used?
yes and no, I dont know his criteria he never shared, I am using his method on my criteria.

marimuthu13

I cross verified TIF trades and stock selection from July18 to Dec18..

And i got his method of selection too..

But i changed sl and tgt booking from his way ..

Got about 85% in 6 months after deductinng charges etc etc

I will post my trades log along with sl and tgt in weekends

I cross verified TIF trades and stock selection from July18 to Dec18..

And i got his method of selection too..

But i changed sl and tgt booking from his way ..

Got about 85% in 6 months after deductinng charges etc etc

I will post my trades log along with sl and tgt in weekends
method isn't that complex but there are trades that seem to be based on news events from previous day, those wont reflect in straight forward methodology all the time.
Most of them you can easily correlate with pre-opening turnover.

MSN1979

method isn't that complex but there are trades that seem to be based on news events from previous day, those wont reflect in straight forward methodology all the time.
Most of them you can easily correlate with pre-opening turnover.
Complexity arises when you watch all profits getting wiped of in reversal.