15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

VJAY

he is missing, he should have said so if that's the case, absconding is never good.
I dont think so...as he allready told here if it wins 100% he will share the logic....its upto him its share or not...infact it for any member to share anything here in public forum its upto his wish only

RadhuK

This is what happens, when you go after some one's apparently winning strategy, without trying to learn. One day he disappears, for whataever reasons. AND EVERYONE IS LEFT DEJECTED.
Better try to develop your own simple strategy and follow them religiously.

Pick any two stocks from Nifty50 based on news/ rumour, charts, analysis, whatever,. and track them after 15 min bar. Buy, if brakes above. Short, if brakes down. and apply money management. With discipline you will come out winner.

As its not hit 100% he may not share his logic.....But he allready showed how can trade successively using money management.......for scrip selection you can take any logic and try it...if you really follow MM at the end you surely win...
I already have been paper trading his method (with some modifications of my own) on 5 scripts since 1st Oct.

For one of the scripts, got 120% return in those 3 months. Longs gave 63% winners and Shorts gave 64% winners.

While reading your comment, realized that I have enough info. hence stock selection should not be a priority. Why dig a new well everyday for drinking water when we already have wells full of water. Also, when we follow few scripts ONLY, we get to learn their behavior during different market conditions, hence in a better situation to make right decisions.

Thank You Vijay.

VJAY

I already have been paper trading his method (with some modifications of my own) on 5 scripts since 1st Oct.

For one of the scripts, got 120% return in those 3 months. Longs gave 63% winners and Shorts gave 64% winners.

While reading your comment, realized that I have enough info. hence stock selection should not be a priority. Why dig a new well everyday for drinking water when we already have wells full of water. Also, when we follow few scripts ONLY, we get to learn their behavior during different market conditions, hence in a better situation to make right decisions.

Thank You Vijay.
Nice sanjoy....thats what every method gives...we need to do somethings which suits to us ...method is only give/show a way to trade....I always reco stick any scrip with your method...as you said it will give many infos

MSN1979

at 3:15 3 scrips were trading at

Yes Bank - 177
Tech M - 810.90
Jub Food - 1293