10paisa reduces capital to 10%

Hi all,
I took subscription in 2009 for 6 months. during which they use to give 5 low priced stock & 1 multibagger (read as multibeggar) weekly,sometimes once in two weeks.
Their calls failed miserably with very few exceptions even though market was in bull run.
I'm putting forward my experience to caution my fellow Traderji readers.
Dont fall prey to their ads or you will reduce to 10% or 10 paisa,whichever is lower.:D

pundit

Thanks a lot Rahul..

I was about to start a new thread for querying performance of 10paisa tips.

If anyone have idea about other site plz share your experience, it will help newcomers not to fall prey of these false tips.

eg www dot sunnyprofits dot com , www dot smarttradingtips dot com

Thanks a lot Rahul..

I was about to start a new thread for querying performance of 10paisa tips.

If anyone have idea about other site plz share your experience, it will help newcomers not to fall prey of these false tips.

eg www dot sunnyprofits dot com , www dot smarttradingtips dot com
Try stratstar.com its cheap . Also you can try free tips on Indiainfoline.com. They work for delivery trades . Dont try for intraday

FanaticTrader

All I can say is make that extra effort on your analysis and you would not blame anyone for wrong 'tips' :)

FantasticTrader you are correct. We need to perform our own analysis and this is the best options. Or few traders like us should share information with our fellow traders about their analysis and this will help in educating others as well.