100%return over a capital of 15lac in 7days

Fantastic performance if true, no denying that fact.

Few issues came to mind as under :

1) This account is funded with Rs 15 L INR on 7-62013 , so was this account opened/funded just 1 week before this spectacular performance ? Is this not a regular account which is being traded for a log time ?

2) Daily M to M is 15-20 % of the capital. On 11-6-2013 it is almost 65-70 % of the capital. Has prudent MM and risk control given a miss ? I would prefer a method making lower % per month but with good risk control.

Congratulations for the great performance...keep it up.

Smart_trade

saakk

hello guys i did it and its totally system trading with which i traded so

here is my financial ledger so far

guys if u want any proof am ready to show and answer every question of yours
Just Be Polite
Thanks
Great performance buddy, can you share your setups (mark your entries on chart or put a contract note with a time stamps) with us here at TJ it will be a great learning for us.

thankx

mastermind007

I too made money in USDINR & EURINR
then what?
there's movement of rs.4 in your pair in just 2 weeks
How many times you have seen such a momentum?
In trending market, anybody can make money, show us your ledger in sideways market, even earning 20% will be tough for you to manage, 100% to bahut duur ki baat hai.
Ajeet

There is old saying that "Everyday is not Sunday!!!"

IMHO, we have an option to NOT Trade on Range Days.

My system is telling me that Today 19 Jun is being signaled as
Range Day at 9:10AM itself

.... So, either I will not trade or trade in very small quantities.

Great performance buddy, can you share your setups (mark your entries on chart or put a contract note with a time stamps) with us here at TJ it will be a great learning for us.

thankx
Hi there
Thanks For Your Reply
Well its more like a money management rather than
rest i cant make the entries again on chart
but i'll upload the Contract Notes

TY

mastermind007

hello guys i did it and its totally system trading with which i traded so

here is my financial ledger so far

guys if u want any proof am ready to show and answer every question of yours
Just Be Polite
Thanks
Singh751

Great results ...

Now just make sure that you invoke proper Money management rules and be sure to look at other investment avenues that have reduced risk such as property!!

Now, I'll also voice my skepticism in healthiest manner possible

1) Obviously, First thought that crosses the mind when you see the caption and image is that this is some kind of fraud. Its natural and appropriate so that I can keep myself not getting carried away ...

2) So, I tell to myself "lets look at it anyway" and you come across as gentle person and none of your images carry tell-tale signs of marketing banners and on top of that you are requesting of "being polite".... so that is a good sign!!!!

3) So, we move on and say to self "lets assume that this guy is genuine....", then it is fairly obvious that such a person is not going to want to part with such idea without an appropriate fee. This is assuming that you are posting here to market yourself and your strategy and in that case,
Therefore the first question to you is "What would be your price to teach this and time effort that will be required to learn this?"

P.S. Perhaps, my cheeky signature thingy is not the most appropriate to have on this reply .... but thats how I am ...

Great trades. Well done. The good part of it is that it will encourage many traders to believe that one can trade well and successfully and make good amount of money. The drawback however is that it will give ideas to many others to gamble away their capital in the hope of doubling their money in a short span of a week or month.

Just curious, now that you have doubled your capital, what is the return on your capital that you intend to earn.? Am asking this in the context of this being a one off trade or you envisage similar return over longer period of time.?

Once again, congratulations on your success.
HI DSM
if they gamble they will loose and if they trade sensibly they can
I didnt intend to earn 100% but the patience to hold the trades so long helped to attain the Results as such
yes this being a one off the trade

TY

DSM

Great example of theory - hold on to winners and cut losses short... but then when the profit hits the 5 figure mark, the inevitable urge is to book profits, irrespective of what the charts say. Insightfully now, I remember I used to give losses more time to recover, than allow the profits to run. Even though with experience, I am wondering if I would not have been tempted to book profits earlier at say 50%. So respect to you for holding on to conviction - add to that you accept that this is a one off trade. Great way to go!

HI DSM
if they gamble they will loose and if they trade sensibly they can
I didnt intend to earn 100% but the patience to hold the trades so long helped to attain the Results as such
yes this being a one off the trade

TY