100%return over a capital of 15lac in 7days

SexyTrader

what you want from us ?
challenge you to proove your 100% return in 7 days or ask you about your trading strategy ?
He wants you to clap and be happy about his success :)

DSM

Great trades. Well done. The good part of it is that it will encourage many traders to believe that one can trade well and successfully and make good amount of money. The drawback however is that it will give ideas to many others to gamble away their capital in the hope of doubling their money in a short span of a week or month.

Just curious, now that you have doubled your capital, what is the return on your capital that you intend to earn.? Am asking this in the context of this being a one off trade or you envisage similar return over longer period of time.?

Once again, congratulations on your success.

QUOTE=singh751;820729]hello guys i did it and its totally system trading with which i traded so

here is my financial ledger so far

guys if u want any proof am ready to show and answer every question of yours
Just Be Polite
Thanks[/QUOTE]

rkkarnani

hello guys i did it and its totally system trading with which i traded so

here is my financial ledger so far

guys if u want any proof am ready to show and answer every question of yours
Just Be Polite
Thanks
Hi, Its an awesome result !
A few have already responded about what your intentions are with this thread ?
01. Appreciation? You certainly deserve it ! :clapping::clapping:
02. Your wish to meet someone equally good or better : I doubt, there must be people around who are equal to or maybe better than you but dont think any one would respond.
03. You wish to share your strategy? You are yet to make a begining !

I do request you, if you are willing, to share "not the strategy" but just the basis of your strategy.

Personally though I do find the result awesome but at the same time I have this thought in mind whether this can be repeated week after week ! After all Forex has been seeing BIG moves in last couple of weeks and may not be so frequently. Its you who can say whether the returns are consistent though may not be as big??? I have seen people getting into Big wins and then loosing it all in next few months. Trust thats not in case of your strategy !

All the best Singh751 ! :)

DSM

It is an awesome result, and surely deserves appreciation and recognition. The satisfaction of the win has to come from the result itself, though posting in the forum is a double edged sword. Few will appreciate it for what it is, many will want to know the secret sauce for the recipe, and if not forthcoming, will post with snide and resentful comments.

If posted, it will be interesting to see what results will come in the next few week/months of trade.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
It is an awesome result, and surely deserves appreciation and recognition. The satisfaction of the win has to come from the result itself, though posting in the forum is a double edged sword. Few will appreciate it for what it is, many will want to know the secret sauce for the recipe, and if not forthcoming, will post with snide and resentful comments.

If posted, it will be interesting to see what results will come in the next few week/months of trade.
atbest we can clap and thats what I have done..............:D

ajeetsingh

I too made money in USDINR & EURINR
then what?
there's movement of rs.4 in your pair in just 2 weeks
How many times you have seen such a momentum?
In trending market, anybody can make money, show us your ledger in sideways market, even earning 20% will be tough for you to manage, 100% to bahut duur ki baat hai.

DSM

Ravi, Always appreciate your sense of humor and sportiness.... Keep it up dude, your post are refreshing and entertaining, always.

atbest we can clap and thats what I have done..............:D

DSM

Ajeetsingh,

The question is not that there was a movement of 4 rupees in the USDINR pair - It was there for everybody to see and take advantage of. The question is how many people had the conviction, guts, foresight to trade it and double their capital?

I already posted earlier it will be interesting to see how future trades unfold, but nevertheless, a win is a win, especially when among over hundred thousands of traders, maybe less than 1% made 100% return!

So appreciation is due for the excellent trade!

I too made money in USDINR & EURINR
then what?
there's movement of rs.4 in your pair in just 2 weeks
How many times you have seen such a momentum?
In trending market, anybody can make money, show us your ledger in sideways market, even earning 20% will be tough for you to manage, 100% to bahut duur ki baat hai.