100% Legal Way of Trading Forex Online

P

preetksgill

For 4 years now, I have been using a 100% Legal way of trading forex online, ad have had no issues with any legal authority in India whatsoever.

The best thing is u do not need to invest a single naya paisa anywhere.

The only important requirement is u should know how to collect 1000% returns per month trading forex.

Win trading competitions, get funded accounts from ur prize money and continue.

If u cannot win competitions then stay away from forex.

comm4300

Mr. Gill,

that is indeed a genius way to enter forex.

I understand that forex competitions are always happening and google search will help.

Do you have any suggestions in this regard. Most competitions are for live a/cs only. Some are russian websites.

formalities after winning the contest - before the prize money is credited, do they require you to open a live a/c by first bringing in your money?

withdrawal part - is this done via electronic credit to your bank a/c or some card mailed out?

thanks.

Last edited:

comm4300

Thank you again Mr. Gill for this wonderful idea.

Trading demo a/c for 3 months now with good result. hopefully will win one in time.

Do you have any such information about e-mini competitions. I read the whole thread on emini here on traderji and googled too, but no result.

Just asking, maybe you are aware of it.

thanks,

yasirdxb

most if not all of these contests require you to fund a live account and make certain trades before you become eligible to make a withdrawal!

There you are.....

Yup. You cant witdraw the Won Money. You just want to trade with that and withdraw profit.....the problem is if you lost 100$ and in the next trade if you won 120$ then only 20$ is available for withdrawal......

---------------------------------

Then Winning a Demo contest is way too complicated as there were 100's of participants and we have odds of winning that,

If we dont win that , then our invested time is a waste.

----------------------------------

So my advice is Just invest that time in following a single strategy you can find in this forum ....And invest time in studying.

Dont waste time in wasting in contests...if you are really that good to win a Demo contest...then you dont need demo account...haha
------------------------------

Ok one question.....How you file the income tax report for this earnings in 100% legal way

fxgood

Yup. You cant witdraw the Won Money. You just want to trade with that and withdraw profit.....the problem is if you lost 100$ and in the next trade if you won 120$ then only 20$ is available for withdrawal......

---------------------------------

Then Winning a Demo contest is way too complicated as there were 100's of participants and we have odds of winning that,

If we dont win that , then our invested time is a waste.

----------------------------------

So my advice is Just invest that time in following a single strategy you can find in this forum ....And invest time in studying.

Dont waste time in wasting in contests...if you are really that good to win a Demo contest...then you dont need demo account...haha
------------------------------

Ok one question.....How you file the income tax report for this earnings in 100% legal way
you can file it as global income abroad, as long as you pay tax none bother's why you do pay ;)

comm4300

Mr. Gill,

I've plans to open FXCM micro live account.

leaving aside the discussion about 'legal' 'illegal'; i'd like to know if FXCM micro is a good idea?

Asking in terms of broker, spread, funding, withdrawal and ease of dealing with them. Not in terms of strategy etc.

Regards,

Hi,

i am absolutely new to forex. Pls help me with my problem. If i'm trading forex from india - what kind of internet connection shd i use? I've bsnl 750 unlimited plan which, frequently goes "no connection" with the demo a/c i have with fxpro. If it shows connected for 15 sec than it goes "ping failed" after 4/5 sec it automatically does the login. This also happens when i'm downloading or trading indian markets with brokers' software. Shud i go for vps service. Pls notify if i'm missing something.

Regards
imazina

fxgood

Mr. Gill,

I've plans to open FXCM micro live account.

leaving aside the discussion about 'legal' 'illegal'; i'd like to know if FXCM micro is a good idea?

Asking in terms of broker, spread, funding, withdrawal and ease of dealing with them. Not in terms of strategy etc.

Regards,
But how you are going to fund them?