100% Adjusted data for NSE - End of Day

Hi fellow trades,

I was wondering if any one could guide me on the best data provider available for Adjusted (stock splits, bonus, dividends and other corporate actions) NSE stocks data since inception. (Paid version Of course). Nothing good in life is free i guess ;)

I tried a couple of vendors but despite their claim of adjusted data, none have 100% accuracy.

Alpha Vantage comes close as they have adjustment factors available to cure the data manually but still not good enough as it is very cumbersome to clean data everyday despite using a VBA script to run adjustments on 1500+ stocks.

Anyone have any thoughts on data from

eSignal
Viratech
Exchange Data International (via Quandll)
NimblePro for Amibroker

Would really appreciate any feedback on the above vendors and their data quality if anyone has used them or continue to use them.

thanks,
G

OneThatGotAway

Nothing good in life is free LOL
i heard Best things in life are free
How about investing.com ? Or google finance i see split bonus ratio there idk

you may ask GDFL global data provider about your query

https://globaldatafeeds.in/

try there trial may be it might help

Last edited:
thanks for the input guys. just burned my fingers with viratech last while looking for Data compatible with Amibroker. They have data in metastock format but dont mention that the stock symbols is their custom defined numerical codes which makes it useless to work with in Amibroker.

Gonna check out globaldatafeeds next

God i hope someone out there can be honest about their data quality and service.

Hi fellow trades,

I was wondering if any one could guide me on the best data provider available for Adjusted (stock splits, bonus, dividends and other corporate actions) NSE stocks data since inception. (Paid version Of course). Nothing good in life is free i guess ;)

I tried a couple of vendors but despite their claim of adjusted data, none have 100% accuracy.

Alpha Vantage comes close as they have adjustment factors available to cure the data manually but still not good enough as it is very cumbersome to clean data everyday despite using a VBA script to run adjustments on 1500+ stocks.

Anyone have any thoughts on data from

eSignal
Viratech
Exchange Data International (via Quandll)
NimblePro for Amibroker

Would really appreciate any feedback on the above vendors and their data quality if anyone has used them or continue to use them.

thanks,
G
Viratech is best as far as I know. Many professional traders use Viratech.