10 best NSE FNO stocks for day trading

marimuthu13

Nobody trades intraday any more?
hi ..

i am also trying to pick top 5 NSE F&O stocks to do intraday ..

my top picks (need some experienced persons sugestions to add/delte these stock list)

1. TATA MOTORS
2. TATA STEEL
3. SBIN
4. INFY
5. either RELIANCE or HINDLCO...

i have other idea to scan entire NSE FUTURES STOCKS at EOD to pickup 3-4 stocks to do intraday for next day...

toingpoing

hi ..

i am also trying to pick top 5 NSE F&O stocks to do intraday ..

my top picks (need some experienced persons sugestions to add/delte these stock list)

1. TATA MOTORS
2. TATA STEEL
3. SBIN
4. INFY
5. either RELIANCE or HINDLCO...

i have other idea to scan entire NSE FUTURES STOCKS at EOD to pickup 3-4 stocks to do intraday for next day...
Can add Maruti,Cipla,Yes Bank and Coal India.:)

marimuthu13

Can add Maruti,Cipla,Yes Bank and Coal India.:)
thank you sir..

do u think coal india is ok for to do intra-day trade? i was thinkng that it is for investment stock or Swing trading stocks...

If possible, please clarify me on scanning filter to be used at EOD to select 2-4 F&O stocks to trade it on intraday basis

mastermind007

Nobody trades intraday any more?
I trade Intraday but not everyday. Approx 1-2 trades in a week.

I take I/Day positions only when I see a good opp....

toingpoing

thank you sir..

do u think coal india is ok for to do intra-day trade? i was thinkng that it is for investment stock or Swing trading stocks...

If possible, please clarify me on scanning filter to be used at EOD to select 2-4 F&O stocks to trade it on intraday basis
Coal India is tooooooo good for both intra as well as positional. Happens to be one of my favourite and gives sone ki anda daily...consistently...

Brill

Coal India is tooooooo good for both intra as well as positional. Happens to be one of my favourite and gives sone ki anda daily...consistently...
What method you use for Entry/Exit? Please give some hint if possible....

Thanks
:thumb:

manojborle

Bankindia
hindalco
tatasteel
bhel
bpcl
coalindia
dlf
rcom
relcapital