1 serious doubt abt intraday

Mr.G

Yes it is possible. You will have to ask your broker if it provides the service

rkkarnani

Suppose i enter intraday in equity n can that be modded to CNC(delivery) i.e before square off time :)

Plz reply guys
You need to have enough balance in your account to convert a Intraday position to Delivery. Some brokers also allow you carry forward a position without having balance but if you have enough Shares in their DP to cover the Cost of newly acquired shares.

If you have enough balance in your account, enter it as Delivery and you can always exit before close if you so desire.

This is best answered by you broker as suggested by G !

Mr.G

Does zerodha provide service from Intraday position to Delivery..if so what r its terms....like balance in the acc :)
Call them and ask! Idhar kya puch raha hai? In simple terms if you want to turn an intra-day position to delivery. You will have to pay margin based on delivery and brokerage based on delivery.

Gandhar.

Suppose i enter intraday in equity n can that be modded to CNC(delivery) i.e before square off time :)

Plz reply guys
depends upon if u have opened a trading acc or DP
if trading acc then u cant take delivery of the shares irrespective of money u have in ur trading acc
if u have opened DP with them then u can take the delivery...

best place to ask is http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89121-zerodha-part-3-a-35.html
u would get reply there with all explanation :)