1 min IEOD data

Since Google has stopped providing 1 min data, it has now become difficult to have such free data.
Any solution for 1 min IEOD data, (for free or reasonable priced)
(other than RM bro)

Thanks

Yes, I know it
But updating data using data table is good only for few scrips, as you said
but not if one wants for a good number of scrips

PUCHU_2500

What is RM ?

This thread has given me an idea.
Opened NOW terminal, click on default Market Watch Nifty 50. then open RTD_1.30 (did not dare to configure higher version) and downloaded 15 days IEOD data for entire stocks, however it is time consuming, takes 15 to 30 mins.

Will I have to face any technical error with RTD_1.30 in future by doing regular basis as above ?

Sorry
You put a wrong question
Ask, who is RM bro

He is an ex TJ member. He was banned from TJ, for reason best known to TJ admin (though I know the reason). He use to provide free IEOD data for some scrips

You may use RTD 1.13, as long as you like or it works

I used NOW long time back, but never saw default MW or Nifty 50 (that time Nifty only) at that time

burai123

Since Google has stopped providing 1 min data, it has now become difficult to have such free data.
(other than RM bro)

Thanks
try software developed by - tradermate.in
It backfills from nest data table and also from yahoo finance.
i am using their trial version with limited features , very lite and very smooth software.
It also feed data to amibroker from nest terminal.

traderniftybull

Thanks bro
You mean to say that they are providing 1 min ieod data from Yahoo finance.
Though Google 1 min data was widely acceptable, but 1 min data from Yahoo is not that common.
How is the quality of Yahoo finance data.

(other than RM bro)

Thanks
I have been downloading this for the past 1 year from Zerodha for nse cash, futures, commodity, currency. It is 1 minute and includes expired instruments too. Since I have spent a lot of effort to write the code, you just need to pay a very nominal cost for all 4 segments. Pls send me a pm if interested.