1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Dear Raj,

your Raj stock screener is wanderful. Tq.:thumb::thumb:

I bet you wrote another version Raj Stock Sreener for any index. All are using Google API. Do you have Yahoo API version ? coz not many indexes are supported by google.

Tq

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

That is not possible. Otherwise also just changing the value just once not a BIG deal :)
healthraj , no idea about ur health but u r helping so many people here, ur id sud be "helpraj"........:clapping::clapping: :clapping:

Where is the excel sheet of back tested result? And in which direction you will take trade? What is the entry & exit rules?
PL. reply it will help a lot

hi Mr raj

This is kumar From Hyderabad. I wanted to talk to you and know about your trading system. can you please send me your contact number to leoguy7 at gmail dot com. i have lost heavily in market. so i needed your suggestions and guidance.

thanks

kumar

healthraj

Dear Raj,

your Raj stock screener is wanderful. Tq.:thumb::thumb:

I bet you wrote another version Raj Stock Sreener for any index. All are using Google API. Do you have Yahoo API version ? coz not many indexes are supported by google.

Tq
I chose Google Finance over Yahoo Finance primarily because First of all I am not sure whether Yahoo provides the Real time minute data. And even if they provide it is delayed by 15 minutes. So it is not suited for Intraday trading.

healthraj

Where is the excel sheet of back tested result? And in which direction you will take trade? What is the entry & exit rules?
PL. reply it will help a lot
I don't remember. I have uploaded many version. It is since more than a year that I have been sharing the Tools. So you can find it in my 4shared folder. You can access my 4shared folder by going to one of the links in my signature and you can literally access all the files that I had uploaded so far. But I am not sure If it is going to be of any help to you.

If you are beginner, I would suggest you first try the OTP (One Trader Perday). Then you can switch to MTP(Multiple Trader Perday) and then finally to OAT (OptionsChain Analysis Tool)

healthraj

hi Mr raj

This is kumar From Hyderabad. I wanted to talk to you and know about your trading system. can you please send me your contact number to leoguy7 at gmail dot com. i have lost heavily in market. so i needed your suggestions and guidance.

thanks

kumar
Sharing personal info is not allowed in TJ. If you have just started trading then we are all in the same boat. So don't worry. If you have the patience and money you can win in this market. But it will take some time. It would at least take 5 years for somebody to make money in this market. So if you have not completed at least 5 years, then continue trading if you are ready to loose for the first five years.

Please download my tools given in the signature and practice your trading with less money. Trading unlike other profession must be self-learned and it is all about mind and not about technique.

For Technical analysis you can use my tools MTP, OTP and OAT. But for mind development there are so many books, one book I liked is by Mark Douglas - The Disciplined Trader.

healthraj

healthraj , no idea about ur health but u r helping so many people here, ur id sud be "helpraj"........:clapping::clapping: :clapping:
Thanks TR for your nice words. Actually for me by helping others I am also helping myself. It is Tamil name. So I have literally translated my name to English. Yes I am healthy. You can see traces in my signature. A great fan of Brucelee with Black belt in Karate and some 8 of years of Yoga. But now it is since 10 years that I have not practiced Karate, but it is in my blood now. So it is my second most important goal in life, I mean to have Healthy body... Like Trading, having a healthy body is also a never ending game especially in the last 5 years after I started trading... I have lost some 15 kgs in the last 5 years not due to some planned Health Regime but due to stress. From 75 kg to now 60kg. In the worst case Trading can ruin everything that you have, your money, your health, your family, ....