1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dineshN

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I am not alone!! Few days ago SoftTrader called it a quit (at least for time being). Three weeks ago I also quit the trading. Been abroad for 10 years in the oil & gas industry. Made good money and lost around 10L here in Futures trading in just two years!! Just happened to read your post today so thought of replying.
Going back where I belong to. I read your failure story and hope to read your success story in due course of time. Best of luck!

anup

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I am not alone!! Few days ago SoftTrader called it a quit (at least for time being). Three weeks ago I also quit the trading. Been abroad for 10 years in the oil & gas industry. Made good money and lost around 10L here in Futures trading in just two years!! Just happened to read your post today so thought of replying.
Going back where I belong to. I read your failure story and hope to read your success story in due course of time. Best of luck!
Are you not trading Dinesh?

healthraj

I have not heard any issues with the Tool. So I hope it is working fine. I found some minor issues in the Options Table since I changed the number of strikes from 5 to 7 in the last minute.

If I hear some more issues, I will fix them and upload the next version.

Please make sure you have the proper setup.
The tools works best with Excel 2007 SP3
1. Macros enabled in Excel
2. "Data Connection" enabled in Excel.
3. If you are using 2007 make sure you have applied at least Service Pack 3 (SP3) of the office.

To enable macros and Data connection in In Excel 2007...
1. Goto "Exccel options" - You can access it from the main menu
2. Goto Trust Center
3. Click on Trust Center Settings..
4. In "Macro Settings" Select "Enable All macros...." and "Trust access to VBA code..."
5. In "External content", Select "Enable All Data connections...."

You can download the latest Office Service pack (SP3) for 2007 from the below link
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2526086

In the Reginal settings for Date and Time. Set the Short Date format to dd-mm-yyyy and the short time format to HH:mm
Hi Raj,

Already have Excel 2007 SP3 installed.

Get the below errros:

Clicking Refresh & Analyse - "Compile Error in hidden module: modStock"
Clicking Get FO Volt: "Compile Error in hidden module: modNSEData"

Have I missed something

Thanks

aimer

Hello Healthraj, I am getting the following error...

maneverfix

healthraj

Hi Raj,

Already have Excel 2007 SP3 installed.

Get the below errros:

Clicking Refresh & Analyse - "Compile Error in hidden module: modStock"
Clicking Get FO Volt: "Compile Error in hidden module: modNSEData"

Have I missed something

Thanks
Press Alt+F11
Enter the Password as Rajoat!@#$

Click on the "Refresh & Analyse" button from the tool
Let me know in which line you are facing the issue. Send me the screenshot