1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lvgandhi

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,
Can we know the password for accessing macros in otp and mtp

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Guys: OTP seems to work !!!. Thx healthraj. I have Office 2010 version. I unchecked the item under VBA reference which was missing. Then pointed to the mscomctl.ocx file in the system32 folder. It accepeted without any error. Saved .And restarted.
Now no errors. OTP sheet , values are getting updated. Yet to see Flow & stockscreener.
Many thanks RAJ & nk_5.
Thanks. So others can follow the same technique to make it work

Thanks a lot Raj bro for the great effort you have put for the community service, I just downloaded MTP, I'll watch for BankNifty and trade slowly.

Last edited:

healthraj

Just came across Raj MTP .Working good with nifty and bank .Sir is it possible to add currency pair usdinr and other it will become Excellent system for trading .Thanking you .
Is USDINR is traded in NSE then it should work. Please first check in Google whether you are getting the details.

I checked the Google finance. For USDINR, Google Finance does not provide Real-Time data

http://www.google.com/finance?q=usdinr

Last edited:

healthraj

Those who are using the tool, Please let me know how we can improve both OTP and MTP. Of course this is not a professional tool but a Tool for beginners to make some small money.

Sir,
Your previous versions were running on my xp SP2 ver, but not this. please look on these screenshots. In order to run this should i purchase a new laptop.

Last edited:

then after clicking on yes----

compile error in hidden module--Clog

Last edited: