1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,

I have got SP3 now but still can't see any flowchart, just a blank page......what to do????:confused:

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

iam new here and was just reading on your strategy
i trade through icici direct.
Check out the similarity between your strategy and their results
As an example you have quoted 100 days-875 points
ICICI's results : 102 days-783 points

healthraj

iam new here and was just reading on your strategy
i trade through icici direct.
Check out the similarity between your strategy and their results
As an example you have quoted 100 days-875 points
ICICI's results : 102 days-783 points
You must a very generous person to trade using ICICIDirect :). If you an Intraday trader please switch to better brokers like Zerodha.

prabhsingh

Raj,

Just a basic question.In order to calculate Pivot Points,Moving Averages are used in Nifty Flow excel sheet.My question is in order to calculate first MA (Yellow Cell) why are we taking period from 13:10 to 13:30.

Very good strategic discussion. The best known turtale strategy is also based on 20% wining trade. Raj, keep up your research.

I will request senior members to convert his logics into Metastk and amibroker formula language since that will enable more users to test the strategy.

healthraj

Raj,

Just a basic question.In order to calculate Pivot Points,Moving Averages are used in Nifty Flow excel sheet.My question is in order to calculate first MA (Yellow Cell) why are we taking period from 13:10 to 13:30.
To calculate the EMA, first you need to calculate the SMA. so in the yellow cell we are calculating the SMA using excel AVERAGE function

Raj,

all settings have been done as per your instructions given in post number 761 and elsewhere, still the problem persists...:(

regards

ethan hunt

The thread has become too large & is focussed on making the tool work & problems with data / excel etc.

Trades based on the tool are not being discussed.

Maybe Raj should start a fresh thread only for trades based on the tool & keep this one for discussing problems in working of tool.