1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

if any trick found, please bring it light .
ok madam.

If i get the signal, then automatically profit will start to run in the accounts. I am waiting for the sell signal without doing any trades before getting signal.

Because Currently Long Signal is running from 5850. At that time, i did not start this thread. So i did not post the buy signal.

spiritunit

Just for clarification. Why are you waiting for the sell signal? what happens if this buy signal turns as a trend for going long and do you change the sell signal point later on?

Tamil trader

Just for clarification. Why are you waiting for the sell signal? what happens if this buy signal turns as a trend for going long and do you change the sell signal point later on?
For Example

My buy signal was at 5850 on January 15. But i did not buy because i was trading intraday at that time.

Now trailing stop loss is 6030 where the sell signal will come

Now Current Price is 6115.....

If i take long at 6115.. and get sell signal at 6030 i will make a loss...

I should have entered at 5850 but i missed... entering at the middle level 6115 is dangerous... So i am waiting for sell signal...

for your clarification, if i enter at 6115 and it goes 6200.. this is good luck.. but if i get sell signal after taking long position at current price 6115.. this is called wrong entry and wrong usage of strategy..

As per strategy, it is giving profit from january 15.

spiritunit

Nice explanation!

Also, I know you love to trade on Crude only. But, how difficult is to wait for the signal and watching the terminal whole day!!
or
Do you place the orders and do other works?
Does your system doesn't work great other than Crude?

Tamil trader

Nice explanation!

Also, I know you love to trade on Crude only. But, how difficult is to wait for the signal and watching the terminal whole day!!
or
Do you place the orders and do other works?
Does your system doesn't work great other than Crude?
I am a full time trader.

As i am using 30 minutes chart, it is enough to watch the crude price in mobile for every 30 minutes only. if the market is near my selling signal or buying signal, i will switch on the system and place the order

my system works for other commodities also but crude gives more than 99 percent accuracy by calculating profits on monthly basis. In future, there is scope to trade in mini lots of other commodities

It is not working for intraday if we use 5 minutes chart

Status
Not open for further replies.