1 LAKH Profit in Portfolio !!!

News to share.

I am not believing myself. My portfoilo made 1 Lakh profit today with 40% approx return on my investment !!!

I started investing in shares last year in Feb 2004. Started with IPO participation then investing in value added stock. Joined this forum on Feb 2005. I am in market for last 20 months with my investments with some blue chip companies. My investments are in ONGC, NTPC, Patni Computer, Petronet LNG, PNB, SBI, BHEL, ITC, L&T, Reliance, IGL, Gail, SAIL, Tata Teleservice, Wipro, ABB.

Before strated putting money in Stock Market, I heard that people make millions in short time. But yet to achieve this feat in short time. But I am satisfied. I started as a novice knowing nothing but having only dreams. Today also not knowing much but gained a lot of knowledge and skills through this forum. Special thanks to Traderji, Saint, sh50, CV, jaideep, Amit, Ravi, Supratik, Joy, TATrader and all. I learned many things from each one of you.

Well this achievement may not sound very high to punter and expert but as a beginner I am happy.

Through this post I want to advice beginner(though not qualified enough) is that have

1)continuous learning approach
2)Keep your eyes open with Market movement
3)Be away from Penny stock and
4)Be away from Day trading till you master the art

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Last edited:
Re: 1 LAKH Profit in Portfoilo !!!

nkpanjiyar said:
News to share.

I am not believing myself. My portfoilo made 1 Lakh profit today with 40% approx return on my investment !!!

I started investing in shares last year in Feb 2004. Started with IPO participation then investing in value added stock. Joined this forum on Feb 2005. I am in market for last 20 months with my investments with some blue chip companies. My investments are in ONGC, NTPC, Patni Computer, Petronet LNG, PNB, SBI, BHEL, ITC, L&T, Reliance, IGL, Gail, SAIL, Tata Teleservice, Wipro, ABB.

Before strated putting money in Stock Market, I heard that people make millions in short time. But yet to achieve this feat in short time. But I am satisfied. I started as a novice knowing nothing but having only dreams. Today also not knowing much but gained a lot of knowledge and skills through this forum. Special thanks to Traderji, Saint, sh50, CV, jaideep, Amit, Ravi, Supratik, Joy, TATrader and all. I learned many things from each one of you.

Well this achievement may not sound very high to punter and expert but as a beginner I am happy.

Through this post I want to advice beginner(though not qualified enough) is that have

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Point 3 and 4 are very important sir. I really lost in day trading and penny stock more than what i made in other stocks. :(

nkpanjiyar said:
News to share.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Hello nkpanjiyar!

Congratulations!!!!

Great going...

Regards

Roneeth

Congratulations! nk. You sound really happy & that makes all of us also very happy for you too. After all, we are one big happy family here in this forum is what I'd like to believe. :)

AMITBE

Hey nk...congrats!!!
As Jaideep rightly said, we are one big family here..one for all and all for one!
Look forward to your next 100000!
Cheers.

alokdaga

Party Time !!!!

It needs discipline to hold on to profits also !

Gr8 job

All the best ahead

Alok

nkpanjiyar said:
News to share.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar
Very happy for you,nk..............may many more lakhs come your way,my friend.

Great going!!

Wishing you the very best in everything.......be they in the markets or in Life!

Saint