1 lakh capital 15 days time.. What to do ?? HELP HELP PLEASE

Dear all

the issue is i'have got 1 lakh liquid capital today that is is dec14th.. I can push it into trading for next 2 weeks or deply this capital somewhere.. ( next 2 weeks i have full time ).. I don't want to lend the same to somebody.. but i want some idea how to deploy this capital.... Note;; capital of 1lakh i need to repay by january 1st.. ; thoghts came to my mind is to 1. Sell out of the money index options.. 2. Sell both call and put out of the money january strike and close both on january 1st.. 3. buy auropharma on delivery ( someone's call in the forum - but in 15 days it has to perform more than 1% to cover the cost of buying and selling itself.. Any other ideas.. please ping.. it need / (need not be) related to market..

stock72

return it on Monday itself -- ( means 15 days in advance) and ask them the 15 days interest .. :thumb::thumb:

just kidding though a good idea ..

Dear all

the issue is i'have got 1 lakh liquid capital today that is is dec14th.. I can push it into trading for next 2 weeks or deply this capital somewhere.. ( next 2 weeks i have full time ).. I don't want to lend the same to somebody.. but i want some idea how to deploy this capital.... Note;; capital of 1lakh i need to repay by january 1st.. ; thoghts came to my mind is to 1. Sell out of the money index options.. 2. Sell both call and put out of the money january strike and close both on january 1st.. 3. buy auropharma on delivery ( someone's call in the forum - but in 15 days it has to perform more than 1% to cover the cost of buying and selling itself.. Any other ideas.. please ping.. it need / (need not be) related to market..

Dear all

if you have to ask this question , it is best to deploy the capital in a FD.

Actually 8000pe is trading around 11.50 paise and 8500ce is trading around 12.90 paise.. on an average if i sell both lots i get around 24 rs.. round figure 25 rs.. and if i sell 3 lots i get around 75rs *25 = 1875 rs.. around 2% return for the 8 trading days.. this is what i have thought.. any better ideas.. as there is a risk of loss below 8k and above 8.5k..

lemondew

If in case nifty does go to these extremes tho it seems unlikely if you are able to manage with the losses then you can sell...
if you dont wish to loose at all then I would ask you to make a n assumption you would have 5 lacs to invest for 2 months from dec 2015 to feb 2016 and do the study for that in the next 1 year from now.

Actually 8000pe is trading around 11.50 paise and 8500ce is trading around 12.90 paise.. on an average if i sell both lots i get around 24 rs.. round figure 25 rs.. and if i sell 3 lots i get around 75rs *25 = 1875 rs.. around 2% return for the 8 trading days.. this is what i have thought.. any better ideas.. as there is a risk of loss below 8k and above 8.5k..
Considering the Chinese market crashed almost 5% in one day a few days ago and knowing how volatile the nifty has been, it's safest to do what throwawayacc suggested.
But practically speaking, since you wouldn't make more than 350 bucks, there's no point in that either

But remember this when you're feeling the urge to deploy it somewhere, "better safe than sorry"

Have you found your solution already? Do let us know, I wish all people would have your problem anyway with whatever means there for so many things possible. Care to share this all with us or not? Where else we can make it clear ?