1 Lac - 5Lacs - Intraday - Brokerage

Dear Traderji members,

I usually trade for 1 Lac to 5 Lac turnover daily. Can Traderji members advice me on the lowest brokerage % that I can expect for this turnover. Indiainfoline currently providing me with 0.1% (that is Re. 1 for every Rs. 1000 trading on each side) for Cash and 0.5% for Delivery. That would be around 0.25% including STT and other charges. I do not trade in FnO or commodities.

I know it is very high but do not have any idea how much lowest brokerage can I expect.

Any other firm which is offering good brokerage with equally good or better trading software?

Please help me with this query. Your inputs will help me negotiate or get better deal from them and help my account to grow.

:thanx:

You can try bargaining for:
0.02 - Intraday
0.15 - Delivery based trades.

As per current market trends, at your trading levels, all broking houses will easily come down to the following levels without any bargaining:
0.05 - Intraday
0.20 - Delivery based trades.

Hi peppyabhi and AngelBroking,

First of all thanks to both of you. That was the fastest response that I have ever got in Traderji, for that matter, in any forum... :thumb::clap::clapping:

Your inputs highly appreciated and gave me a sense of direction regarding brokerage. I will definitely negotiate with them and also check with Angel Broking if they provide me with the same brokerage.

One more thing.... the brokerage that you have quoted is it for one side or both sides?

Rishi, I am currently in Blore. Where are you based?

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your advice and taking time to reply to my queries. I will definitely contact them and check out there deal.

Please reply to this query: The brokerage that has been qouted is it for one side or both sides combined.

One again thanks :thanx:

Hi peppyabhi and AngelBroking,

First of all thanks to both of you. That was the fastest response that I have ever got in Traderji, for that matter, in any forum... :thumb::clap::clapping:

Your inputs highly appreciated and gave me a sense of direction regarding brokerage. I will definitely negotiate with them and also check with Angel Broking if they provide me with the same brokerage.

One more thing.... the brokerage that you have quoted is it for one side or both sides?

Rishi, I am currently in Blore. Where are you based?
Thanks a ton for the generous appreciation...

The brokerage quoted is for one side... You can speak to your branch people / your RM and I am sure brokerage can be reduced without any hassles. In today's competitive market, no brokerage house wants to lose a customer. They go to any extent to retain customers, especially good ones / high volume ones like you. Brokerage is never an issue now-a-days.

Wish you all luck in getting your brokerage reduced to your desired levels !! :thumb:

Happy & Profitable Trading !!

Hi peppyabhi,

Thanks for the info. I will check out with my RM as well as with other broking firm as well. It has been a great help from you guys.

:cheers:

Hello dear friends,

Again I'm back with my query. I contacted my RM,Ventura1 and Angel Broking...

Ventura1 and Angel Broking is offering me @ 0.03%. However, India Infoline not ready to go below 0.05%.

If any one of you know about the software that Ventura1 and Angel Broking are providing? How is the trader terminal.... Is it fast or slow? Or any other feedback or any information that any members from the forum can provide me (both positive or negative)?

Hey Mave_rick, there is a way out with your existing broker... The info cannot be shared here on the forum.

Let's connect on our personal mail ids. Shoot me a mail on my gmail id - peppyabhi1 at gmail dot com.

Hi Peppyabhi,

I have sent a mail to your mail id.... with the subject line "Brokerage Information".

Thanks for the help buddy..

:thumb::thanx:

Rk Global Offers absolutely Brokerage Free Trade
Buy You have to pay Rs.1000/- Only per month.
and you can trade unlimited without any brokerage.
Best Scheme at present. Go On I Whole heartedly suggest this as the Best, Best & Best