1 Lac - 5Lacs - Intraday - Brokerage

VijayDT

Hi Maverick,
I am from Delhi. You can directly contact Angel to open account:D I am here to guide and provide information only.

You can mail at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to open A/C

Rishi
Angel Broking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Rishi,
I am happy to see a brokerage's representative here. This is a great gesture of your company's concern towards their clients. I appreciate it, and I wish you all the best.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Traderji members,

I usually trade for 1 Lac to 5 Lac turnover daily. Can Traderji members advice me on the lowest brokerage % that I can expect for this turnover. Indiainfoline currently providing me with 0.1% (that is Re. 1 for every Rs. 1000 trading on each side) for Cash and 0.5% for Delivery. That would be around 0.25% including STT and other charges. I do not trade in FnO or commodities.

I know it is very high but do not have any idea how much lowest brokerage can I expect.

Any other firm which is offering good brokerage with equally good or better trading software?

Please help me with this query. Your inputs will help me negotiate or get better deal from them and help my account to grow.

:thanx:
i am trading with BNRATHI SECURITIES they charge me 0.01%for intraday and 0.1% for delivery

balab

Mr Sartaj How is the reliability of BN Rathi Securities. They are using the same software systems as RK Global. Is the server more robust? Any issues of downtime/ slow quotes/ un-executed orders? Thanks

balab

Ok. BN Rathi is a local-only broker then.

I've shifted to RK Global ODIN today and am evaluating it again, let me see if its worth the effort.

hey zqvjwt,

Would you like to clarify on the following queries :
a) what is the credibility of RK Global ?
b) what you suggested is applicable on Equity Intraday trading or Commodity intraday trading ?
c) How many times of credit balance the limit is extendable for intraday trading?